KOYO 7

koyo7

Names BB it doesnt really matter with visuals as good as this.

See ya soon buddy :-)

WOW!

BB back in LOS, which is worth a +1 all by itself, and also finding Foggy on here! Fantastic!

Foggy, it was great meeting you at the GOTC over at Pook Soi 6 in February. Any chance you would consider reposting and updating your "costs of living in LOS" thread here on LadyboyReview? I know at least 4 other regulars on here that would love to see that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Koyo 7 is located in Siren Square Complex on Beach Rd just before the start of Walking St on the right hand side above Pattaya Beer Garden Complex.

Why not come and join us for a game of pool with one of our lovely ladies, you will find all the girls very friendly and not pushy, if you want company they will happily sit with you, if not they will leave you in peace.

Come and sit in pleasant surroundings overlooking the entrance to Walking St, with a cold beer and a hot lady for company.

post-129-072543800 1295512613.jpg

Your Host KOYO with hubby John waiting to make your acquaintance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After a welcome home beer at Pattaya Beer Garden, spied a pretty blonde (are u listening FB) ladyboy at P.Nut 13 Bar in the beer bar complex outside.

Wandered upstairs to Koyo 7 for a quick cold one and some very nice talent there. My fave would be sexy flat chested Nam with a stylish type haircut reminiscent of Palm, but am also told that Nutty has a quite an impressive girltool! :p

Walking Street seemed crowed for early October, some new girlgogos with the Cavern being the best of the bunch IMO and offers 59 baht draft.

Then popped into Smile, a small but quite sleazy joint, on the same soi as Angelwitch, 55 baht draft and you can leave with a stinky finger if you choose.

After a welcome home beer at Pattaya Beer Garden, spied a pretty blonde (are u listening FB) ladyboy at P.Nut 13 Bar in the beer bar complex outside.

Wandered upstairs to Koyo 7 for a quick cold one and some very nice talent there. My fave would be sexy flat chested Nam with a stylish type haircut reminiscent of Palm, but am also told that Nutty has a quite an impressive girltool! :p

The little blond has been there for a while...But alas I'm usually with Ms Kahuna when I visit Pattaya beer Garden...

Here's a pic of the big tooled Nut and friends for the readers...

Pic #1 Nut

Pic #2 Nan and Nut

Pic #3 Koyo, Nan and Nut

post-80-003743800 1317875195.jpg

post-80-003395600 1317875215.jpg

post-80-009757900 1317875232.jpg

I got my ears on, PD! Sounds like might be the one our tall Dutch friend tried to point out to me a couple times last trip, but she was never around.

Time to reinvestigate, me thinks... :give_rose:

Good to see you back on the ground PD, looks like it's building up to be a good crowed in town in the coming month. I think I know the blonde you are referring to, is that the bar about half way down. :drinks:

• 1 month later...

Mmmm... five of us popped into the bar last night on our way around town. We had a a drink each. When time came to check bin, I looked at mine and saw 115 Baht. Wrong bin I thought, and looked around the table to see who's is might be. When I noticed we were all drinking beer I asked the guys and yes, all the beers were 115 Baht. Now I am not sure if that is a steep rise in drink prices because of quiet times or someone pulling a fast one, but either way they have seen the last of our custom. 115 for a beer is a bit high I reckon, but up to you as the locals say. Funnily enough the girls looked quite sheepish when we questioned the price.

Mmmm... five of us popped into the bar last night on our way around town. We had a a drink each. When time came to check bin, I looked at mine and saw 115 Baht. Wrong bin I thought, and looked around the table to see who's is might be. When I noticed we were all drinking beer I asked the guys and yes, all the beers were 115 Baht. Now I am not sure if that is a steep rise in drink prices because of quiet times or someone pulling a fast one, but either way they have seen the last of our custom. 115 for a beer is a bit high I reckon, but up to you as the locals say. Funnily enough the girls looked quite sheepish when we questioned the price.

Lucky you were not drinking shorts. Red label & soda is 145b in Koyo. Might explain why so few customers - its more expensive than aircon bars in Bangkok.

By the way, there has been no price increases put through by the manufacturers recently (however some are thinking about it) although some bars are using it to increase prices blaming it on floods etc etc.