Baby It's Cold Outside

Pdoggg

Overnight lows of 20 degrees here in Sodom By The Sea.  Thais are freezing their :movethatass:off  but the weather works for me. 

In Baby It's Cold Outside which is now banned on many radio stations because some claim that it's suggests that date rape is OK, the women (or bottoms in the gay and gender reversed versions) are saying that they want to go home.

Although the lyrics are "The answer is No" it seems to me that they are enthusiastically saying Maybe.  You be the judge.  :judge:

The one below is the only version that even remotely appears to be date rape.

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Overnight lows of 20 degrees here in Sodom By The Sea.  Thais are freezing their :movethatass:off  but the weather works for me. 

In Baby It's Cold Outside which is now banned on many radio stations because some claim that it's suggests that date rape is OK, the women (or bottoms in the gay and gender reversed versions) are saying that they want to go home.

Although the lyrics are "The answer is No" it seems to me that they are enthusiastically saying Maybe.  You be the judge.  :judge:

The one below is the only version that even remotely appears to be date rape.

As a Michael Buble fan I have to go with that, although I am sure there are people who would portray it as child exploitation!!.

27 minutes ago, Annat said:

13 degrees at Buriram -"it very cold here, only 13 degrees, cannot find blanket and even colder doing rubber tree" so i am told.

Thats very cold for Thailand it was 12 degrees in lockdown Wales today

It was 14 degress in Chiang Mai in 2010 when i was there and the army was giving out blankets

Same here today Annat , 13