Famous Roadtrip

pdogg

Lita confirmed the Roadtrip will be on February 26th. :roadrage:

EZY started the Roadtrip concept and it is now a staple on the Famous Bar menu.

One FM asked me last night are there more farangs than ladyboys. Generally there are twice or three times as many ladyboys as farang.

This is stuff out of your wildest fantasties, an overnight trip with a dozen hot ladyboys all ready, willing, and able to make all your dreams cum true. :hot:

Call into Famous and reserve your spot.

She has changed the venue from the previously reported on this forum Nakon Nayok and now this one will instead be going to Kanchanaburi, the River Kwai, which equals ladyboys in thong bikinis all day long cruising on the river.

This is as good as it gets in life folks, something not to tell your grandchildren. :D

Im gutted, I havent been to the River Kwai since my first ever trip to LOS in July 2001 and have always wanted to go back and there would be no better way of re-visiting than with the Famous crew imho :thumbsu:

Better go and check my Lotto numbers :help:

If I manage to go on it Duke you will feel like you are there with all the video and photo coverage.

She has changed the venue from the previously reported on this forum Nakon Nayok and now this one will instead be going to Kanchanaburi, the River Kwai, which equals ladyboys in thong bikinis all day long cruising on the river.

This is as good as it gets in life folks, something not to tell your grandchildren. :D

Shit, that's the one I was hoping it would/wouldn't be. That's what we were discussing innit, BB?

Can one of you guys pop in at some point and get more details from Lita, as to what time they're leaving, and, if I'm reading the map correctly, if they won't be coming through/near Bkk on the way, and could make a possible pick-up of a single-and-ready-to-mingle bad foreigner?

Short of that, anyone in Bkk wanna try to cut 'em off at the pass or make a rendezvous?

Cheers.

Shit, that's the one I was hoping it would/wouldn't be. That's what we were discussing innit, BB?

Can one of you guys pop in at some point and get more details from Lita, as to what time they're leaving, and, if I'm reading the map correctly, if they won't be coming through/near Bkk on the way, and could make a possible pick-up of a single-and-ready-to-mingle bad foreigner?

Short of that, anyone in Bkk wanna try to cut 'em off at the pass or make a rendezvous?

Cheers.

I'll get all the info off her later and let you know.

Guest Fiedollah

Best road trip going if you can stomache the travelling there after a night of drinking, given the chance again and knowing this trip was on id get pissed in daytime before then sleep and turn up as they leave. Still plans never happen and hope i get to go on this trip again sometime.

A minute and a bit of my time on the trip before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fnbsRzJc-k

• Upvote 2

Best road trip going if you can stomache the travelling there after a night of drinking, given the chance again and knowing this trip was on id get pissed in daytime before then sleep and turn up as they leave. Still plans never happen and hope i get to go on this trip again sometime.

A minute and a bit of my time on the trip before.

That has certainly whet the appetite, nice production FD. :clapping:

That has certainly whet the appetite, nice production FD. :clapping:

Sure is a good production Fie.......some guys would cut off their right ball to be on an overnight trip like this.

Call into Famous for the latest details but I think........

instead of vans there will be a proper bus and it leaves from Tuk Com at 5 AM.

Just back now... (but not before I tucked one in my bag and brought her home with me ;-) Lita was so cool as to pick me up and drop us off in BKK along the way -- membership has its privileges!).

All I can say is, stay tuned for some serious spank material, gentlemen...

We were "on a boat, mutherfuckers!"

• Upvote 1

Just back now... (but not before I tucked one in my bag and brought her home with me ;-) Lita was so cool as to pick me up and drop us off in BKK along the way -- membership has its privileges!).

All I can say is, stay tuned for some serious spank material, gentlemen...

We were "on a boat, mutherfuckers!"

And here is a little teaser to start you off FB, a full TR on this wonderful 36 hours will follow shortly, someone remind me to finish my other TR some day soon also by the way. :o

post-106-087098800 1330355201.jpg

Just realized this is a COMPLETELY different road trip than the one Lita invited me on a couple of weeks back. My Buddah, how many road trips is Famous doing this quarter?

So, whatz the deal with Sindy? Is she sponsored or something? Seems to be off the scene but pops up in the Famous threads every once in a while, flashing her new tits.

Is she available? Working?

Not like I can actually use the info, I'm not back in LOS for at least 6-9 months. But inquiring minds gotta know.

Just realized this is a COMPLETELY different road trip than the one Lita invited me on a couple of weeks back. My Buddah, how many road trips is Famous doing this quarter?

So, whatz the deal with Sindy? Is she sponsored or something? Seems to be off the scene but pops up in the Famous threads every once in a while, flashing her new tits.

Is she available? Working?

Not like I can actually use the info, I'm not back in LOS for at least 6-9 months. But inquiring minds gotta know.

From what I can gather she is freelancing on WS these days, not sure about any sponsors. The other RT you refer to never materialised, and this was the replacement one. :pic: