Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

Just now, Emmy Emmy said:

I would like to ask everyone, how much should I charge for bar fine and short time room rates?
Has anyone ever used the service elsewhere? How much is the price?
  Please advise me. Thank you:)

I think the short time barfine at Delirious is 300 baht and the room is free. 

The reason for the free room is the ladyboy will be back working in the bar much quicker if he is using a short time room at the bar than if a farang brings her back to his room. 

If a small bar has their most popular girls gone for many hours then some customers won't come into the bar and buy drinks.

• Ladyboys
17 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

I think the short time barfine at Delirious is 300 baht and the room is free. 

The reason for the free room is the ladyboy will be back working much quicker if he is using a short time room at the bar than if a farang brings her back to his room.  If a small bar has their most popular girls gone for many hours then some customers won't come into the bar and buy drinks.

Thank you for your advice.:biggrin:

• Ladyboys
1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

Your bar looks good Emmy. I look forward to coming there! 

I think the st barfines at Pooks Bar and Fantasy Lounge in Soi Buakhow was 300 Baht - and that included use of room.

Thank you very much  for the information. I'm looking at a reasonable price for a bar fine including short room, maybe 300. baht if customers use my short room and 500 baht if the customer takes My kitten went somewhere else.
   But I haven't decided yet.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Emmy Emmy said:

Thank you very much  for the information. I'm looking at a reasonable price for a bar fine including short room, maybe 300. baht if customers use my short room and 500 baht if the customer takes My kitten went somewhere else.

Hi Emmy.   If a customer takes the kitten to his hotel for Short Time, she will only be gone an extra half hour but you save the cost of cleaning your room for the next customer (?clean sheets?).

I think a more important decision is the LONGTIME barfine for when the kitten does not come back to the bar that night.

My suggestion is:

300 (or 350) Short Time barfine with free room if customer wants.  Same price if he takes kitten to his hotel.

For LONGTIME barfine I would suggest 500 (or 600) before midnight. 300 (or 350) after midnight.

Hope this helps.

Good luck at new location.

• Ladyboys
4 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi Emmy.   If a customer takes the kitten to his hotel for Short Time, she will only be gone an extra half hour but you save the cost of cleaning your room for the next customer (?clean sheets?).

I think a more important decision is the LONGTIME barfine for when the kitten does not come back to the bar that night.

My suggestion is:

300 (or 350) Short Time barfine with free room if customer wants.  Same price if he takes kitten to his hotel.

For LONGTIME barfine I would suggest 500 (or 600) before midnight. 300 (or 350) after midnight.

Hope this helps.

Good luck at new location.

Good idea, maybe I'll do as you suggest.
Thanks for your advice Rom.

• Ladyboys

Update the status of the Short time Room. The walls and doors are now complete. Next will be painting work, laying carpet on the floor, and buying furniture. and improve the bathroom It is expected to be completed within 1 week.

1700480795887.jpg

1700480799675.jpg

1700480799437.jpg

• Like 6

On 11/18/2023 at 12:50 PM, Emmy Emmy said:

That kina makes sense.......