Captain Tom Moore

duke007

I don't really know this captain Tom Moore, but as far as  I understood, he won 2 battles in his life, one during WWII and the second consisting in raising funds for charity during the covid19. Whatever the cause, great people manage to do it. 

On the other hand, the eco activist is totally wrong. No one can defend a noble cause defacing a great (wo)man's memorial. She had to choose another means of expression to defend her ideas. I'm convinced that captain Tom would have done it, instead of what she sent the world a negative message against eco-activism. 

• Like 2

With respect, Woodie, to claim that young people who attend university are invariably brainwashed is in a way a tad of a generalisation. For that matter, I note that some of our more illustrious former P.M.s such as "Lord Abbott of Manly" (anxiously in waiting for his peerage due to his input in giving Britain's finest a leg up) attended a well known university. I don't think you could argue that he was similarly "brainwashed" unless you consider Jesuitical education is in itself a form of that black art.

I suppose his proposed Aussie version of a knighthood of the late Royal" consort , the Dook, could qualify - Captain's Call and all that.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Soju said:

I agree, she should have received a harsher sentence... perhaps someone throwing a bucket of human excrement on her.

The January 6th shaman who today was sentenced to zero jail time is a good candidate for that, send him to Manchester for the feces dump on her and perhaps she could reciprocate by shoving a flagpole up his ass. 

download (3).jpeg

A Jan. 6 rioter who wielded a hatchet and smashed two windows with a flagpole will serve no jail time, a federal judge ruled Wednesday, finding that Asperger’s syndrome made him susceptible to the influence of the mob.

Thats the thing with the British Justice system Pdoggg, its shite...the saying 'You can get away with Murder' certainly rings true here in UK, especiallywith certain people.:rolleye0012:

Thats one thing I like about you Yanks, when you bang someone up they remain banged up, no messing around :good:

• Like 1

That sentence is hardly a deterrent for any "young, new age" supposed eco warrior to think about their actions. They now know they will get a slap on the wrist at worst, so others will continue to carry out absurd actions. I bet she didn't even know who Tom Moore is, just seemed like somebody who had done good for the public, so is fair game to raise their illegitimate profile. 

I have no problem with people having a different view on life than mine, or protesting about things they feel strongly about, but when the public pays either through not being able to get their children to school, or worse, not being able to get a sick family member to hospital, I think harsher sentence should be a no brainer. 

• Like 3
On 10/27/2022 at 1:14 PM, duke007 said:

It's a fucking disgrace, this Bitch should have done some jail time for this or 200 hours of Community Service, make the cunt suffer a bit. :mad0216:

IMG_20221027_065034.jpg

IMG_20221027_065011.jpg

Agree with you here, Duke. What the heck was this kid thinking? Disgusting and totally uncalled for, and counterproductive.

There are so many other ways for people to express their views than this. 

Political activists who do stupid and repulsive shit like this only hurt their cause. We have them in the States too; immature twenty-something’s usually.

• Like 2