Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Annat

The Annat Playlist.

Recommended Posts

okay Big T...chicken song gone! i thought that you were joking with it but had to check.

remember all you budding D.Js that Emmy actually makes these playlists from the vids you post... she of course has no idea of what is jokey or not.

Nice  playlist by the way Annat...some good stuff. Music in the katty is getting pretty good now. much easier for teya to sort too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would not be complete with these two

take the chicken song out Grunt I thought it would be good as your anthem

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 12:52 PM, Annat said:

 

is this better than Jopling

it is really very very good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Quinn said:

This one surely Annat - not much of a party song tho'.

 

Sad to say this bloody virus has probaly finished my career, as I am fairly certain we will not play the 2020 season never happened except in the war years and then some cricket was played. Never a no play year before

am 70 next year so will do well to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, Annat said:

 

I have liked this tune since it came out in 1971, and it always sends a shiver down my spine when I hear it for some reason B)

I have had some funny looks when I have put it on the Jukebox in Pubs (when it has been available) a few times :biggrin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Annat said:

is this better than Jopling

it is really very very good

She does sing this one well, but there is something about her that I just cannot get to grips with. Each to their own I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Annat said:

Sad to say this bloody virus has probaly finished my career, as I am fairly certain we will not play the 2020 season never happened except in the war years and then some cricket was played. Never a no play year before

glad to read that you managed to dodge the doodlebugs okay Big T. :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

@Annat, bbg was dodging bombs dropped by Zeppelins when he was trialling for some Northern football club! :biggrin:

so true remember them Arpil 1916 in Lowestoft crazy night and we had the German fleet as well.

220px-Freemantle_road_corner_bw.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Annat doesn't mind me dropping this into his playlist... it goes on for a bit but it tells a story, and the story's cricket (!)

Australia's premier songwriter Paul Kelly on the depression era batting legend Don Bradman -

 

d

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, i apologise for my cricket and doodlebugs comment Annat because i know that you love your cricket. So did i once, you are lucky though that you had a good few years doing what you loved, well done to you. My cricketing career lasted about 10 minutes at school when i realised how heavy the racket thing was and how hard the ball was.

don't feel sorry for me though, other more interesting and worthwhile things came along to replace it... at the moment i can think of watching paint dry or gouging my toenails off with  a rusty chisel. much more fun.

:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

well, i apologise for my cricket and doodlebugs comment Annat because i know that you love your cricket. So did i once, you are lucky though that you had a good few years doing what you loved, well done to you. My cricketing career lasted about 10 minutes at school when i realised how heavy the racket thing was and how hard the ball was.

don't feel sorry for me though, other more interesting and worthwhile things came along to replace it... at the moment i can think of watching paint dry or gouging my toenails off with  a rusty chisel. much more fun.

:yes:

What about watching the traffic going up Beach Rd?:biggrin: (today I mean)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...