February Parties and Events In Pattaya

pdogg

February sure is a busy month in the Pattaya Ladyboy World. Here's the events that I've heard are happening in the first couple of weeks.

Feb 2) Get together at Famous. It's Groundhog Day. If a ladyboy sees a reflection of her hard dick in the shadow she gets scared and hides it in the FAA (First Available Asshole) for the next 6 weeks. :drinks:

Feb 3) The 2nd Annual Gathering of the Clan at Pook Bar Soi 6. This is a can't miss event, perhaps the biggest gathering of ladyboy lovers on our planet! :yahoo:

Feb 4) The Ladyboys of Guess Bar travel to Sodom by the Sea for Jello Wrestling against the ladyboys of Anaconda at Bar Anaconda Soi 7 :clapping:

Feb 5) Chelsea v Man United @ 11pm (thai time). Huge Premier League match!

Feb 5-6) Party at Famous Bar on Feb 5 followed by a Roadtrip starting when the bar closes that night.

Feb 6) Super Bowl 6:30 AM New York Giants (or SanFran 49ers) vs New England Patriots (or Baltimore Ravens)

Feb 11th, LIVERPOOL v MAN UNITED

K.O.7-45pm (thai time)

February 11th

Anniversary Party @ Baby Boom

‎"PANDEMONIUM BUNNY PARTY" ON 12 FEBRUARY 2012 start 7.00 PM.

Feb 13) Morlam outdoor festival on 3rd Road with hundreds upon hundreds of ladyboys and femboys

Feb 14) Celebrate V-Day with the Love Magic Party @ Famous Bar soi VC.

Feb 18th) Irish Brian's Party @ Baby Boom

Feb 18) The Famous new star Party". Party start @ 9 pm. @ Famous Bar

Feb 18th) Miss Superstar Ladyboy Competition at Super Star Show Bar, Pattayaland Soi 1 (Soi 13/3) note: this is a gay bar and not normally a ladyboy venue

Feb 22) Miss Wold West Competition at Wild West Boys in Boyztown. Note this is a gay bar and not normally a ladyboy venue.

FEB 24TH?? Morlam 3rd Road Pattaya

Feb26?? Famous Roadtrip

• Upvote 1

You better add the real "Derby" match between these two deadly rivals then PD, the "Biggest" games of the season

K.O.7-45pm (thai time

P.S. Are you going out watching the Superbowl PD?, if the New England Patriots(my team) get there I might do myself

the New England Patriots(my team)

Hmmm... A Manchester United fan that's also a New England Patriots fan... :huh:

Lemme guess: You're also a Los Angeles Lakers fan, and a New York Yankees fan...

Just joking, Dave! I'm sure you're not arriving in Pattaya on the bandwagon. :db: I'm sure you and the Patriots go way way back, to that golden age before Tom Brady came along... :blink:

Hmmm... A Manchester United fan that's also a New England Patriots fan... :huh:

Lemme guess: You're also a Los Angeles Lakers fan, and a New York Yankees fan...

Just joking, Dave! I'm sure you're not arriving in Pattaya on the bandwagon. :db: I'm sure you and the Patriots go way way back, to that golden age before Tom Brady came along... :blink:

I know your joking FB, but I will explain why

My interest in the NFL started in the 1985 when William "The Refrigerator" Perry came on the scene, I thought it was kinda a fun game then so I looked for a Team to follow and ended up choosing the New England Patriots because of their name (England)

My interest has waned in the last few years but I still hope they win :)

I have been a fan of Man United for 45 years and believe me we were "Shite" before the glory years and I supported them through "thick and thin" :bow:

No offense meant but Baseball and Basketball bore the crap out of me, they are American games plus I dont understand them :unsure:

Really need to get down to Patts for at least one night/morning of NFL viewing action this year. Maybe the Superbowl weekend is the ticket. You going to be in town then PD?

Hey CJ, I'll be in town watching the Super Bowl, come on down!

Great weekend with the Gathering Of The Clan on Fri nite and Ladyboy Jello wrestling on Sat!

I'll PM u my new number bro.

What happened to the Dream Team? :ass:

• 2 weeks later...
Feb 2) Get together at Famous. It's Groundhog Day. If a ladyboy sees a reflection of her hard dick in the shadow she gets scared and hides it in the FAA (First Available Asshole) for the next 6 weeks. :drinks:

Feb 3) The 2nd Annual Gathering of the Clan at Pook Bar Soi 6. This is a can't miss event, perhaps the biggest gathering of ladyboy lovers on our planet! :yahoo:

Feb 4) The Ladyboys of Guess Bar travel to Sodom by the Sea for Jello Wrestling against the ladyboys of Anaconda at Bar Anaconda Soi 7 :clapping:

Feb 5) Chelsea v Man United @ 11pm (thai time). Huge Premier League match!

Feb 5-6) Party at Famous Bar on Feb 5 followed by a Roadtrip starting when the bar closes that night.

Feb 6) Super Bowl 6:30 AM New York Giants vs New England Patriots

K.O.7-45pm (thai time)

‎"PANDEMONIUM BUNNY PARTY" ON 12 FEBRUARY 2012 start 7.00 PM.

Feb 13) Morlam outdoor festival on 3rd Road with hundreds upon hundreds of ladyboys and femboys

K.O.7-45pm (thai time)

Feb 11th Baby Boom Anniversary Party

‎"PANDEMONIUM BUNNY PARTY" ON 12 FEBRUARY 2012 start 7.00 PM @FAMOUS BAR.

The newest party announced is:

‎"PANDEMONIUM BUNNY PARTY" ON 12 FEBRUARY 2012 start 7.00 PM @ FAMOUS BAR.

Famous Bar turns into the Playboy Mansion for one night. Cum party like Hef! :drinks:

Mid February is night after night of non-stop action with Man u hosting Liverpool on the 11th, ManU is the team in red, right? :D

Then Pandemonium Bunny Party on the 12th, the morlam with hundreds of ladyboys on the 13th, and the Love Magic Party on Valentines Day.

The newest party announced is:

‎"PANDEMONIUM BUNNY PARTY" ON 12 FEBRUARY 2012 start 7.00 PM @ FAMOUS BAR.

Famous Bar turns into the Playboy Mansion for one night. Cum party like Hef! :drinks:

Mid February is night after night of non-stop action with Man u hosting Liverpool on the 11th, ManU is the team in red, right? :D

Then Pandemonium Bunny Party on the 12th, the morlam with hundreds of ladyboys on the 13th, and the Love Magic Party on Valentines Day.

Both Liverpool and Man United's first team colours are red PD, but United will be wearing red on Saturday as they are the home team

Yet another party this February! :drinks:

February 11th at Baby Boom!

Yep, happy days indeed :yahoo:

It'll be a case of watching the Liverpool v Man United game @ 7-45pm in the Kilkenny and then heading over the soi to the Baby Boom for me.

Josh told me about the party last night whilst myself and Panicos were in there and hopefully I will be doing a cream show with Jay :rolleyes:

Yep, happy days indeed :yahoo:

It'll be a case of watching the Liverpool v Man United game @ 7-45pm in the Kilkenny and then heading over the soi to the Baby Boom for me.

Josh told me about the party last night whilst myself and Panicos were in there and hopefully I will be doing a cream show with Jay :rolleyes:

Be careful of your cholesterol with all that cream you have been consuming recently Davy lad. :rolleyes:

post-106-076990400 1328845667.jpg