Jump to content
duke007

This Week in Pattaya

Recommended Posts

Nick from NDTVi is starting a weekly Vlog about a week in Pattaya

Here is Vlog 1

 

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 2

Shame about the 'gobby' scouser at the start of this Vlog :biggrin:

 

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 3 published yesterday

Looks like Nick is opening up a bar in Soi Pothole

 

Funnily enough I wore my Hacienda r-shirt last night for going out in, Wicked B)

20190705_211553.jpg

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, duke007 said:

Part 3 published yesterday

Looks like Nick is opening up a bar in Soi Pothole

 

Funnily enough I wore my Hacienda r-shirt last night for going out in, Wicked B)

20190705_211553.jpg

But with a name like Assienda it should have been an LB bar

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, globetrotter said:

But with a name like Assienda it should have been an LB bar

It may will be :biggrin:

But with Copyrights and all that...lol

I was twisting my Melons with Bez's maraca's  by the Pool yesterday to one of Anthony H Wilson's  signings from the Haciendat, going to see the Happy Mondays in November  B)

20190705_102238.jpg

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look in good form for the pool party, btw, what is the chick in the background doing, probably not the best place for that kind of thing ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A stroll down a quiet Soi Pothole on Big Buddha Day

 

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 2:41 PM, duke007 said:

Looks like Nick is opening up a bar in Soi Pothole

All the videos have the Nightwish Group logo so I reckon Nick is either a partner in Nightwish or one of their managers.   They operate about 10 bars on Soi Half A Dozen. I think Nightwish opened a couple of gentlemans''s clubs on the wrong side of 3rd Road to hedge their bets but I guess they perceive that the Soi Chaiyapoon/Soi Xcyte area is the hot new thing.    I heard rents are going up in that area that also includes where the old Baby Boom used to be.


If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

 

 

 

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

All the videos have the Nightwish Group logo so I reckon Nick is either a partner in Nightwish or one of their managers.   They operate about 10 bars on Soi Half A Dozen. I think Nightwish opened a couple of gentlemans''s clubs on the wrong side of 3rd Road to hedge their bets but I guess they perceive that the Soi Chaiyapoon/Soi Xcyte area is the hot new thing.    I heard rents are going up in that area that also includes where the old Baby Boom used to be.

Don't think he works for them, they only  sponsor his vids as they do Kev in Thailand's  as well

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Nick refers to Asscienda as The Ass.    :movethatass:

 

Yeah, you gotta love his first line of

'It's just past 2am in the morning, I've just come out of the Ass'

:biggrin:

 

  • Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A meal at Laong's Bistro in Jomtien followed by a stroll up Soi Chaiyapoon

 

 

 

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...