Just got back yesterday

10 minutes ago, duke007 said:

It's supposed to be this hot all week,  thankfully I will be flying back to Blighty tomorrow for some cooler weather :biggrin:

really? Fuck I was looking forward to 'warm' weather after the unusually cold winter i left back home, but wasn't expecting this

4 hours ago, globetrotter said:

First impressions: Fuck is it ever hot, can't ever remember it being this  hot before 

Come during May sometime if you want hot/humid. But yes it is fucking hot. 

Also a small chance of rain for the next week starting tomorrow.

March is fucking hot for sure but at least it is dry heat, and at nightime the heat is bearable.

As XY says, May is hot/humid which is worse IMO.  If you're in an old style beer bar complex with low ceilings and not many fans the sweat just drips down tour face and the back of your shirt gets soaked.

Friday is the St Paddy's Day parade along beach road. Staging area is Alcazar on 2nd Road and Soi 4, a few of us marched a couple years ago. :FourLeafClover:

Starts around 4 or 4:30 PM, u can buy green Tshirts at the staging area. :Bug:

A perfect day for the biggest StPaddy's Day parade in the world on 5th avenue in New York is sunny. But the perfect day for it in Pattaya is cloudy.

Ties up traffic a bit in either place. This is the first year the parade will pass by Trump Tower. In Pattaya it passes by Hooters, not a bad place to watch as I believe there is happy hour pricing in the late afternoon.

You want hot, try April.  Better yet try upcountry i.e. the middle of the country in April.  Was there last year and I said never again!!!  It was Las vegas summetime hot thats how hot it was.  It felt like a blast furnace.  I just got back and the first half of March was warm but not too crazy. I suspect tings get worse for the next couple of months!