Zapp Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

Ok hot off the press.

Zapp Massage will be the sister shop to Zaza Massage , It should open late Jan and will have new staff mainly Ladyboys .Zapp is on the same side of the soi as Zaza but a bit closer to soi Buakhao.

I will be posting the refit and when open I will post some pics of the staff. 

We hope to see you all at Zapp or Zaza. :hi:

• Upvote 3

Dao said probably have beer behind the counter for sale after some stress re leaf for the customers ,but way to expensive to remove the old bar so best to leave it as reception at this stage.

4 hours ago, TEXASMAC said:

Nice walls and floors, where are the babes??   :clapping:

Babe photos to come Tex , we have a line up of cuties who want to work so its a matter of choosing the right ones . I did suggest that I could try out  the new staff . I am still waiting for an answer .:sleep:   

• Upvote 1

Zapp Massage is no more

Well it is true that money talks and a signed contract in Thailand means nothing if you have cash . Some guy yesterday went to  the landlord and said I will give you 3 times the rent for that shop if you give it to me for a restaurant , so no more Zapp Massage at this stage . So all the refit is now pulled out thankfully at the landlords expense but he will probable put that cost on the rent bill for the new guy.

I will look for a new shop when I get to Pattaya . Zaza Massage is still open for business.  

• Upvote 1