Getting Rid Of Bargirls

Pdoggg

You walk into a bar and almost immediately you get swarmed by one or more bargirls.  If you are with a mate, you can just blank the intruders and talk with your friend.

But what if you're alone?  How do you get rid of the her?  Maybe you just want a quiet beer alone as you scope the place out?  Maybe you actually want some company but don't want the one forcing herself on you?

I often say that I'm just here to drink my beer but in Cambodia they generally just keep standing there next to you as that's what they're told to do. It'd be good if they had the two sided red/green beermats like they do at Pattaya Beer Garden but even if they did and you pointed to the red, they'd probably still stand there.

15 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Don't know if that would be enough of a deterrent. Perhaps shitting your pants and inviting her to sit on your lap. 

Nah, some of them actually like that type of action :ph34r:

13 hours ago, sustra2 said:

Wear a tie.....just try...nobody will bother you

Brilliant, if they think you're some impoverished school teacher or even better still, a missionary, then I'm sure that they'd leave you well alone.

Just don't do what I did once & tell the poor girl that you used to fuck her mum... It really don't go down well

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Luung said:

Just don't do what I did once & tell the poor girl that you used to fuck her mum... It really don't go down well

:biggrin:  Love it Luung,  have me chuckling away here just picturing this.   :drinks:

• Upvote 1

Pattaya Beer Garden has coasters that are green (saying you are looking for a FL) or flip them over to red (you aren't looking for a FL). I think in the beginning they expected a lot more FL action than they actually got. There are some FL there but I've sat at tables with guys that didn't even notice the coasters and were never approached by a FL.

Photo from TripAdvisor

PBG2.jpg

• Upvote 1