Bangkok Soi 11

Georgey

One friend of mine likes the President Solitaire on Soi 11.

But if your objective is lots of sex with ladyboys then I don't recommend Sukhumvit Soi 11. It's a somewhat trendy soi, not a soi of sex bars or ladyboys.

I think Sukhumvit Soi 4 is a much better choice.  There are many ladyboy gogos and a ladyboy bar on that street.

As well as many ladyboys freelancing. 

If you are on a tight budget, instead of paying a barfine, you can take the same ladyboys after work without a barfine or those who don't work in a bar before closing time.

My recommendation is the Woraburi on Soi 4.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/2-bangkok-accommodation/page-4

The reality of Bangkok lodging is you're not going to get anything acceptable in lower Sukhumvit where is you want to be for 10 pounds. I highly recommend a room that has a safety box in the room. As soon as you get to the room empty your pockets of all money, phone etc. and put it in the safe.   It's good if your guest sees you do this. 

Btw, odd numbered sois are on one side of Sukhumvit and even numbered sois on the other side of of Sukhumvit.

If you use Agoda or Booking.com please use our links to these sites on Asia Hotel and Travel.

• Upvote 2

i went to a disco at soi 11 with my lb and another one.....drank till 5 a.m. and waiting for a taxi to go back home a thai motorbike driver touched my ass...literally a groper...first time in my life i have been sexually molested.....at 50 years old really irritating...( but still consoling...means i am still "handsome man...")

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, sustra2 said:

i went to a disco at soi 11 with my lb and another one.....drank till 5 a.m. and waiting for a taxi to go back home a thai motorbike driver touched my ass...literally a groper...first time in my life i have been sexually molested.....at 50 years old really irritating...( but still consoling...means i am still "handsome man...")

Not only a "handsome man" but lucky also. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, onetruesaxon said:

I have stayed at few in Soi 11 and the one I have been using recentley as been Citrus in Soi 11 alley stayed there on 5 diffrent occasions since it opened around a year ago. Some great restaurants in Soi 11 as well

Welcome to the forum mate :drinks:  your great wealth of knowledge of the Bangkok scene over many years will be very helpful here B)

• Upvote 4

On 9 June 2016 at 8:15 PM, stoolpusher said:

My fav restaurant in soi 11 is Zanzibar. A good place to take someone special  and a cool travel agent as well in that soi BT Elderado. 

Got to agree with you, as it is a restaurant that I have used many times over the years. A place to chill and listen to some live but relaxing music

food ain't bad either, excellent food but can be expensive 

• Upvote 2