Juri's Birthday

bumblebee

Pattaya seems to be party central lately regarding all things LB. It really has been a sensational past few weeks with many parties, along with so many FMs in town.

Last night was no exception with the birthday party of Juri, in Famous. What a night it turned out to be, almost a mini trip report in itself. So for those of you not fortunate to be here, here is a little taster of what went down. :drinks:

post-106-048564800 1321685042.jpg

post-106-026745300 1321685079.jpg

post-106-044575300 1321685082.jpg

post-106-083291000 1321685085.jpg

post-106-067961900 1321685091.jpg

post-106-091030100 1321685094.jpg

post-106-059212900 1321685100.jpg

post-106-095596900 1321685103.jpg

post-106-025480800 1321685110.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bb do you know who are those 2 lbs and where can be found...the one with the red dress white spots and the one who is sitting in front putting lip closs

Not sure about the one sitting, but the other in the red dress is called Kate, she used to work in one of the Pook bars, seemed to be freelancing on WS a few weeks ago.

Hi Bumblebee

Just wanted to say i'm new here on the site, and really appreciate the pics, your loading. I have a question, I've posted in another forum, but basically I'll be travelling to Thailand soon on business and would love to know if you rate Pattaya higher than Bangkok in relation to the quality of LB's, I'm just curious as it will be a new adventure for me.

Cheers

Coffeeguy

Welcome aboard CoffeeGuy! Glad to have you join us as we are a friendly bunch. :drinks:

If it is a quick two to three day business trip then I would recommend Bangkok as you have 5 ladyboy venues in one small area.

Walking into Cascade or Obsessions for the first time is quite the experience, dozens of extremely beautiful, passable, sexy ladyboys.

If you have more time It's worth checking out Pattaya in addition to Bangkok. Pattaya is fairly easy to get around but probably best to meet up with a forum member on the first day to get the lay of the land. But in Bangkok you can't really get lost on Sukhumvit Soi 4.

Here 's a thread with some more Bangkok vs Pattaya info.

Hi Bumblebee

Just wanted to say i'm new here on the site, and really appreciate the pics, your loading. I have a question, I've posted in another forum, but basically I'll be travelling to Thailand soon on business and would love to know if you rate Pattaya higher than Bangkok in relation to the quality of LB's, I'm just curious as it will be a new adventure for me.

Cheers

Coffeeguy

Thanks Coffeeguy. What PD says above sums up the comparisons really. The quality is all in what you are looking for. Enjoy your trip, cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow BB.. the memories are flowing that was a great night and Marine was a crazy time. I think we had 4 birthdays on my trip and to cap it off one wild and off the charts party at the Issan concert. I will check with Dk as he sent me some pictures and l have a bunch as well.

Thanks for the memories..

Cheers,

ET

Wow BB.. the memories are flowing that was a great night and Marine was a crazy time. I think we had 4 birthdays on my trip and to cap it off one wild and off the charts party at the Issan concert. I will check with Dk as he sent me some pictures and l have a bunch as well.

Thanks for the memories..

Cheers,

ET

It was indeed a fantastic night. Those weeks were a great time to be in Patts, good to see you posting again ET, cheers.