Party Season 2016

duke007

Not Ladyboy oriented but thought I would plug this Party at Scooters Bar on Soi Buakhao this Saturday ( its even Geoff Carter's favourite bar too), been there a few times myself already, last night I was there for a couple of drinks and listened to some more great tunes, here are a few I heard

I can just picture Jimslim on the dancefloor for the first two of these vids  :party0049: 

I love this one

and these 

If you like Ska, Mod, Northern Soul, Motown & Soul music then this Bar is a must visit  :hi: 

post-136-0-65339600-1458854973_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-38005900-1458854985_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-54028600-1458854994_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-50007100-1458855013_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I like the look of Scooters Bar.  Always loved the whole mod thing.  I'll get my Fred Perry on and bounce in there on my next trip. 

I think that's a mighty fine idea,  I like Dave's report on that Bar,  it sure looks like a welcome change of venue.  I had seen it last trip thank's to Geoff Carter videos that Dave put me onto last year but didn't venture in.   :drinks:

I was there again last night before I went out to meet my hot date, I would have worn my sunglasses but cannot find them for some reason  :rolleye0012:

The other guy pictured guards this bike all night, I would not like to mess with him as I have seen his big stick, as in truncheon  :biggrin:

We have become pals over the last week  B)

post-136-0-73333600-1458934431_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-81567100-1458934450_thumb.jpg

Yes it was a good night despite my internal clock being off a bit lot. I thought it was Wednesday not Tuesday and Dave's get together was Thursday. I was headed to 69 for pool night but with no baht bus in sight I decided to walk. I walk by Scooters and see Dave and the gang and stopped for a beer or five. Where Dave finally tells me it's Tuesday. :biggrin: Apparently lost again guess I just now realize **** was donnnnnny. Good bunch of guys and many drinks consumed. I had to drink sodas at the next three bars to get myself back in the game. 

• Upvote 1

Yes it was a good night despite my internal clock being off a bit lot. I thought it was Wednesday not Tuesday and Dave's get together was Thursday. I was headed to 69 for pool night but with no baht bus in sight I decided to walk. I walk by Scooters and see Dave and the gang and stopped for a beer or five. Where Dave finally tells me it's Tuesday. :biggrin: Apparently lost again guess I just now realize **** was donnnnnny. Good bunch of guys and many drinks consumed. I had to drink sodas at the next three bars to get myself back in the game.

Ok so u went to 69 bar and u were drinking Soda's what ? Really right there in the bar ?:)

• 2 weeks later...

PARTY-TIME in Lita bar again

Monday 18th April..... 9PM

Barbacue  Roasted baby-pig

Batman4ever is back for a short stint...I better do my normal routine...and make a Party

Hope to see a lot of old...but also hopefully new friends in LITA bar

cabaret.gif cabaret.gif cabaret.gif

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

PARTY-TIME in Lita bar again

Monday 18th April..... 9PM

Barbacue  Roasted baby-pig

Batman4ever is back for a short stint...I better do my normal routine...and make a Party

Hope to see a lot of old...but also hopefully new friends in LITA bar

cabaret.gif cabaret.gif cabaret.gif

Should be a good time on Soi BJ!     :drinks:

Is there ever any other type of party in this joint.

Really?, perhaps you should read posts 1,8, 15 & 21 on this thread then  :biggrin:

I also think the regular "Sexy Stocking and Schoolgirls Nights" at Baby Boom suit the guys on Holiday that visit Pattaya at different times of the Year and want to Party  :party0049:

Good on Josh for making the effort imho    B)

I also think the regular "Sexy Stocking and Schoolgirls Nights" at Baby Boom suit the guys on Holiday that visit Pattaya at different times of the Year and want to Party  :party0049:

Good on Josh for making the effort imho    B)

Some wild parties at Baby Boom!

A real favorite of guys on the ground!   :drinks:

• Upvote 1