Siam Sam Countdown To 5000

Pdoggg

He was one of the very first guys to join LBR back on Christmas Eve :santa2:  2010.  Now almost 5 years later he's approaching 5000 posts.  He's just 15 posts away.

Putting this in perspective, I don't think anyone else will reach the 5000 mark until 2017.

I've had good times with my buddy Siam Sam in both Pattaya and Phnom Penh and look forward to his almost daily contributions to Ladyboy Review!   :drinks:

Sammy, Thanks for setting the tone for LBR and helping to make it the forum it is!   :hi:

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t know if this post will count as # 5000 or not, but frankly it does not matter all that much to me. I just want to say thanks to ALL of you for being part of my life and allowing me to be part of yours for the past 5 years or so. It has been an absolute honour to have met many of you and a pleasure to have shared your company in the past. I hope we can do the same same again in the future. There are many of you I haven’t met, however my sentiments towards you remains the same as those above. This community is indeed special and forms a fraternity like few others I have experienced in my life. For that and for you all I am tremendously grateful. Merci beaucoup!!!

• Upvote 7