SHOWTIME!!!!

bumblebee

Hi guys. This is going to be a thread about the ladies that one stumbles upon, mostly in bars while out sauntering around Patts. Don't worry, this is not a substitute for a trip report, there will be one of those when I get to higher ground so to speak in a few weeks.

Let's kick of with Oh, formally of La Bamba, last night hanging out in a GG bar on soi Buakhao, between Pooks and soi Chaiapoon. Followed by the ever friendly and attentive Ning in the soon to change hands Corner bar.

post-106-034544900 1319425798.jpg

post-106-066849700 1319425812.jpg

• Upvote 1

Later in the evening, a group of us, including Ninewives, Farangbah, PD and Gerry, a sleeping FM here, checked out Famous. Manning the pumps were May, Soda, Kung, June, Cherry and Gitar :drinks:

It was an honor and a privilege to watch a master at his craft. :clapping:

Looking forward to more of this scouting report...! :good:

Mandrin bar, Soi 6.

Mandarin Bar is a nice place to hang if you're with a girl you like. Sometimes pretty girls out front; sometimes not. Small intimate bar where you or you and your group might be the only customers. A buddy of mine got laid on a couch in the room leading to the stairs and another was smoking LB cock in the bar.

This si not to be confused with Mandarin GoGo which is next door.

Wow, fantastic pictures.

Is it just me, or does Ning look really different now... I can't tell what it is, long hair or a few more pounds. It's good whatever it is.

It is longer, DT. But I think what may be doing it to you is the lightened color. Others have made similar comments to yours in person. She looks great at the mo...

On with the show. San and Cat, out the back of the Mandrin bar, Soi 6. Apparently the LBs only hang out on the 6/1 side of the bar.

O Bb you always get it, while many others don't. (Including me of course.)

Soi 6/1 has so much to offer as so many BMs say repeatedly here and elsewhere.

Sandy (San you call her) is one who works out of there, for that hole-in-wall Mandarin Bar is entered there, as opposed to the other soi 6 joints. She has the best cock I have ever seen, sucked, been pissed on by, etc. I haven't got her to fuck me yet, but hey, it's only a few weeks, eh?

I have raved about her at length in 2 TRs, one on LBP, before I got kicked off, and the second here on this site. She is a lovely girl, but has serious self-esteem problems (as many do), and deep justified worries about ageing and what will become of her. Hence sometimes sessions with her are hard work, not on the sexual side, where she is willing & fun, but with the personal interaction aspects of it.

Never mind, I'm hoping to meet up with her again in a few weeks, so glad to hear, Bb, that she's still there. With your camera thread read thoroughly, hoping, fingers crossed, for a few competent pix as well. With the cheap machine I am about to buy and demonstrate my incompetence with. Ha!.

PS: sorry to hear you're off to Cambodia for a longer haul. Looks like we'll miss each other. O well, there's always the F word: future.

• Upvote 1