Corner Bar

pdogg

What the hell is a "bellend"?!

Jeez you "Mounties" are behind the times :D

A "bellend" is that purple head at the end of your Cock

Here are a few examples of "Bellends" being licked and sucked

I think a certain Welshman which particulary like the last pic :)

Im starring in the 2nd pic btw :blush:

post-136-029307500 1320077289.jpg

post-136-006969600 1320077650.jpg

post-136-007753800 1320077795.jpg

post-136-091431900 1320077939.jpg

• Upvote 1

Gauche means LEFT in French you nitwit! Lefty = Monsieur Gauche.

You are always so quick to scold me. Alas I guess it is true you only hurt the ones you love. :cray:

What the hell is a "bellend"?!

gauche [gəʊʃ]

adj

lacking ease of manner; tactless

[French: awkward, left, from Old French gauchir to swerve, ultimately of Germanic origin; related to Old High German wankōn to stagger]

gauche - lacking social polish; "too gauche to leave the room when the conversation became intimate"; "their excellent manners always made me feel gauche"

unpolished, graceless

inelegant - lacking in refinement or grace or good taste

adj.

Lacking social polish; tactless.

OK OK OK!!! Geez. What a sore head.

Suffice to say Monsieur Gauche was intended as a sweet term of endearment. As you know I could never think of you any other way. Me and you and a dog named Boo. :give_rose:

Alrighty then, I understand now and fully accept your heartfelt, sincere and caring apology. You are still my special sweetie pie. :give_rose:

Aw chucks Lefty! I am so sorry we had this little misunderstanding. We need to remember this happens from time to time to everybody in love and we are no exception. I promise to try to be more careful in the future. Much thanks for your most generous forgiveness. Such a load off my mind. If only others understood you the way I do. Hmmmm.

OK OK OK!!! Geez. What a sore head.

Suffice to say Monsieur Gauche was intended as a sweet term of endearment. As you know I could never think of you any other way. Me and you and a dog named Boo. :give_rose:

Your explanation of "gauche" is correct: it means either "left" or "clumsy".

Your labeling of Mr. Lefty as "Gauche" is inappropriate however; the proper translation of "lefty" is "gauchiste" in this case (ie "politically on the left"). If his monicker were refering to him as being left-handed, then he would be a "gaucher".

I think therefore that we are dealing here with Mr. Gauchiste. Of course, he could be a gauchiste who is gauche because he's a gaucher :p

D

Aw chucks Lefty! I am so sorry we had this little misunderstanding. We need to remember this happens from time to time to everybody in love and we are no exception. I promise to try to be more careful in the future. Much thanks for your most generous forgiveness. Such a load off my mind. If only others understood you the way I do. Hmmmm.

Alrighty then, then come over here and spoon with me sweet cheeks, before the Hound comes home and wants his turn. :clapping:

Your explanation of "gauche" is correct: it means either "left" or "clumsy".

Your labeling of Mr. Lefty as "Gauche" is inappropriate however; the proper translation of "lefty" is "gauchiste" in this case (ie "politically on the left"). If his monicker were refering to him as being left-handed, then he would be a "gaucher".

I think therefore that we are dealing here with Mr. Gauchiste. Of course, he could be a gauchiste who is gauche because he's a gaucher :p

D

Thanks Dabbler, that got a chuckle out of me. Actually I am both gauchiste and gaucher, and have been known to be gauche from time to time. So I am actually Lefty x 3 :acute:

Thanks Dabbler, that got a chuckle out of me. Actually I am both gauchiste and gaucher, and have been known to be gauche from time to time. So I am actually Lefty x 3 :acute:

Then, you'd be called a "southpaw" in the States; "commie pinko southpaw" from the right, "progressive right-handedly challenged" from the left :)

D.

• Upvote 1

Im chatting to Ning at this moment on msn, she tells me that Aun has left and she will be the new Manager next year with 3 or 4 Staff, shes playing both the Cashier and Manager role at the mo, and shes not lost her sense of humour either :lol:

So looks like the Belgian owner will look after her :)

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmm, interesting.

I would like to know why Aun left. Also I am not sure that Ning alone is up to the challenge but perhaps.

I am surprised she is still talking to you given your latest tour of booty. :)

She obviously doesnt know about my last tour of booty and yes its seems like me and Ning are friends again since we last chatted on the 12th September, we had a real good laugh together too B)

I'm very fond of Ning, I cannot/nor will forget how she took care of me after my accident and I would like to see her again for sure :angel:

Problem is, I want to be just "friends" with her and without any "commitment" because being realistic there could never be any future in it, we'll have to just see how it pans out :unsure:

Im chatting to Ning at this moment on msn, she tells me that Aun has left and she will be the new Manager next year with 3 or 4 Staff, shes playing both the Cashier and Manager role at the mo, and shes not lost her sense of humour either :lol:

So looks like the Belgian owner will look after her :)

Congratulations to Ning, one of my favorite ladyboys! :give_rose:

Hmmmmm, interesting.

I would like to know why Aun left. Also I am not sure that Ning alone is up to the challenge but perhaps.

Aun left because Ning was undermining her authority with the others...In short, she wanted Aun's job so she found a way to force her out...or make her want to leave...

Aun is responsible in large part for the success of Corner Bar under Michael and Thomas' ownership...The service was unlike any other Thai Bar...She made the boys jump...I suppose that made her a bit unpopular with the boys...But I don't think being a good boss is a popularity contest...

For me another reason not to go there any longer...Ning is a pest of the highest order...

• Upvote 1

Aun left because Ning was undermining her authority with the others...In short, she wanted Aun's job so she found a way to force her out...or make her want to leave...

Aun is responsible in large part for the success of Corner Bar under Michael and Thomas' ownership...The service was unlike any other Thai Bar...She made the boys jump...I suppose that made her a bit unpopular with the boys...But I don't think being a good boss is a popularity contest...

For me another reason not to go there any longer...Ning is a pest of the highest order...

If Aun is as good as you suggest and she is looking for a job, tell her to go talk with Cherry or Noon about service team at Anaconda - they are looking for 5 at the moment on that team incl a team leader for service. She would probably be blown away with the salaries on offer.

Mardhi,

If you can snag Aun to handle the helm at the new bar you'll be in good hands. However you need to trust her and give her the tools and authority to do it as she sees fits. My only concern is her adaptability to running a LB bar as a opposed to a gay bar in Sunee. She is bright, informed, aware, pleasant, charismatic, but I don't know how she will react and deal with a LB bar setting. Those are my 2 cents.

Mardhi,

If you can snag Aun to handle the helm at the new bar you'll be in good hands. However you need to trust her and give her the tools and authority to do it as she sees fits. My only concern is her adaptability to running a LB bar as a opposed to a gay bar in Sunee. She is bright, informed, aware, pleasant, charismatic, but I don't know how she will react and deal with a LB bar setting. Those are my 2 cents.

She would not be running it - it would be taking care of the service team (of which there are planned to be 5, be it LB or GG's). There job is to get drink orders executed quickly and correctly. The cashier (who is a GG) in the bar has the day to day control albeit Noon (who is a LB and has final say) is there most days and always by phone if need be. They have strict rules though. Its service first, no hassle (or least hassle probably more realistic), etc etc - just common sense to a foreigner. However neither Ananconda or Guess have mamasans anymore - since they were removed the hostess staff are much much happier and keeping much more of their pay as well. Its a weird formula but it does work. Also helps they have no freelance staff and staff get very well paid - without loads of fabricated deductions. Typical service girl will earn 10,000b as an example purely in salary.

Typical service girl will earn 10,000b as an example purely in salary.

Shit, that's not sounding so bad at the moment...

It's about 10,000b more than I'm getting paid at the moment (plus incentives!). Wait, so... they would pay me...?

Would I be able to have a clause in the contract that states that if Lefty ever comes back, all terms are rendered null and void and I'm free to run for the hills...?

If Aun is as good as you suggest and she is looking for a job, tell her to go talk with Cherry or Noon about service team at Anaconda - they are looking for 5 at the moment on that team incl a team leader for service. She would probably be blown away with the salaries on offer.

She is as good...I'll tell her but I'm not certain that she would feel comfortable working with

a gaggle of ladyboys in a ladyboy bar...

I would wager that there are bars in Sunee and that would be very happy to have her as their manager...She might just bring a lot of customers along with her...Fickle folks us faggots...