DId you have any gay/bi feelings before l/b

Coxy277

some strange questions you ask ...well let me be the first to answer that.

I never liked boys,and even now i still dont ,but i love ladyboys with nice tits,i dont like flat chested ladyboys,i dont mind cocks on them as long as they can get hard...so i never had any bisexual feelings before lbs...now if i like lbs means that now i have bisexual feelings then...but i never like boys and still i dont,i like also a beautifull gg,but i also like lbs,so that makes me bisexual??? :sorry:

never had any feeling for guys or men. but early on i found husler that had photos of a ladyboy and was very turned on. i have had one time a bj from a friend of mine when i was drunk we are still friends but made me feel a little odd. i always found ladyboys / shemale beautiful with boobs. but after 2 trips to los i love femboys flat chests big cocks . but i still love GG's so i fall in to the group of bisexual. but no men.

Well again I guess I'm the odd one out. I've craved cock since I was pubescent, and perhaps even earlier. Knew about cross-dressers and transvestites. Female impersonators they were called in my youth, ha! All my first adventures were standard gay or bi.

I only discovered LBs, as we know them, existed when I was in my 30s. Dedicated to them ever since, albeit that I cannot abide big tits. Needless to say post-op is completely off the radar for me too. If they aint got what we got, I'm tellun ya boys ...

Having said all that, I have been married too (to GGs obviously), and still get girls wanting me now, even as an ugly old fart with no heart for relationships or cunt (no false modesty - in Asia as you all know they want anybody with that big fat hard thing in your trousers, called your wallet).

So there Coxy. I'm all over the place like a mad mamasan's poo. Lifelong cock addict, been married, still can't resist a flirt with a GG, but dedicated to LBs with tiny titlets, while any passing boy with a wink will do on a dry night.

• Upvote 2

I grew up and grew old a straight pussy man...

But, I suppose there was always something in me that liked cocks...

I suppose that I wouldn't even admit it to myself...

And then one day I discovered these beautiful creatures...And now I

find even the thought of pussy to be disgusting...

Although I must confess that sometimes I do find myself lusting after

what is attached to it...Strange how now I can look at a pretty Thai

girl or even a western girl and think...Damn if she only had a cock...

o i do get it been going with ladyboys since 2002 but has to be in secret normaly wife lets me go scuba diving couple times each trip for a wekk at the time

first down to ao nang on my own for a week getting more and more l/b down there then couple weeks later to patts for about five days she hasnt worked out tha when im in patts i never get scuba gear wet

No.

It was the fact that the cock was attached to what I perceived to be a lady that made it OK in the beginning.

And thus began my slide on The Slippery Slope... :db:

(I'm near the bottom now 8P )

Thats not the bottom FB-it's just a ledge.......

Seriously...the last few yrs of my marriage I began to have vague feelings/fantasies about sucking cock.....I went to Thailand for the 1st time 2004 and grabbed the first LB i saw and proceeded to try it out...it was ok,in fact it was better than ok...I was hooked.Back home in the uk I tried sex with a man for the 1st time....a horrendous experience for me.....so I never tried that again.As I can recall,I never had any gay fantasies as a young man,strictly a gg man all the way. Now? -Well I find it good to go with both gg and Lb,whatever takes my fancy on any given day in LoS

• Upvote 1

I concur and validate what 'PillytheWimp" says. I tried to interest him but he never took the bait. I think he did not like my sense of fashion. Or perhaps it was something else like my accent which I now realize might offend. DT has issue with it also. Boo Hoo. Then again, has anyone heard BigTel's accent? :D

And now I find even the thought of pussy to be disgusting...

Although I must confess that sometimes I do find myself lusting after

what is attached to it...Strange how now I can look at a pretty Thai

girl or even a western girl and think...Damn if she only had a cock...

Funny you say that Kahuna, exactly the same happens to me: if only she had a cock.

Whenever I flirt with a GG, admiring lovely little titlets, brown skin, bumlets I could hold in one hand, etc., the thought seeps into my psyche: but I don't want to go in there, those holes with slime are not for me. Yes, if only she had a cock...

Yes, if only she had a cock...

I'm not in Kansas anymore but have not yet reached Uranus. :pardon:

Lyrics to If She Only Had A Cock:

(Cowardly Lion)

Yeah, it's sad, believe me Missy

When you're born to be a sissy

Wankin off into me sock

But I could show my prowess

Be a lion, not a mowess

If she only had a cock

I'm afraid there's no denyin'

I'm just a dandylion

A fate I don't deserve

I'd be brave as a blizzard

(Tin Man)

I'd be gentle as a lizard

(Scarecrow)

I'd be clever as a gizzard

(Dorothy)

If the Wizard is a wizard who will serve

(Scarecrow)

Then I'm sure to get a brain

(Tin Man)

A heart

(Dorothy)

A home

(Cowardly Lion)

Ladyboy Cock

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've never felt any kind of sexual attraction to men.

Maybe the seed was planted by me liking POV videos of girls sucking cocks. I'd fantasise about these girls sucking me but every now and again I'd wonder what it would be like doing the sucking. Because they were POV I wouldn't see the man so this was ok. Problem is in real life these cocks were attached to men so I thought it would never happen.

I was aware of ladyboys / shemales but they never turned me on until I went to Thailand and met them. It was probably when I was aware of their mannerisms and how they viewed themselves that I stopped thinking of them as men and the idea of having sex with them turned me on.

I still like GG's but ladyboys give me different options and can make me feel dirtier in a good way.

I am confused and I dont know where it is leading me, I dont like men, never did never will. I dont like femboys but I do think that Thai ladyboys are beautiful and sexy as long as they look like Panicos said, look very feminine and have tits. I do like GG's and I am not about to give that up and what I am about to say next might get me in hot water on this forum. Thai ladyboys are a bigger turn on for me than GG's but GG sex I still find more satifying. Maybe I have not found the right Ladyboy or my Thai GG girlfriend is just better, time will tell.

I am confused and I dont know where it is leading me, I dont like men, never did never will. I dont like femboys but I do think that Thai ladyboys are beautiful and sexy as long as they look like Panicos said, look very feminine and have tits. I do like GG's and I am not about to give that up and what I am about to say next might get me in hot water on this forum. Thai ladyboys are a bigger turn on for me than GG's but GG sex I still find more satifying. Maybe I have not found the right Ladyboy or my Thai GG girlfriend is just better, time will tell.

Why should it get you in hot water?

Just because you like a & b, and don't yet like c & d. So what?

You're entitled to grow along the road you choose, as we all are. I call it Broad Spectrum Sexuality (BSS). It simply means up for whatever turns you on at the time. (The only thing I haven't tried is a kangaroo, but give me time. I'm sure to find an attractive one eventually.)

Too many guys still feel the need to pigeon hole themselves, and feel guilt or inadequacy if they don't fit some stereotype image of peer group imaginations or their own hangups from conformist pasts. Let it go. Just do what you want. Don't be bullied by singlet wearing beer bar demanders.

Be confused. Many are. Let confusion lead you. Don't try to think it. Don't try to justify it. Don't try to rationalise it.

This is one excellent forum for tolerance (as opposed to another I could name but won't). You will not get any hot water here. Only encouragement and good wishes.

Beijo,

I think Ken said it well. I concur and agree with him 100%. Life is much too short to waste time worrying about where you fit in.

I, like yourself, am ambidextrous and enjoy both GGs and LBs. I bound back and forth and enjoy it a great deal. I have never stopped to ponder if one was better than the other. They are the same same for me. In fact I consider myself very fortunate since I can chose and fully enjoy either. :yahoo:

Beijo,

I think Ken said it well. I concur and agree with him 100%. Life is much too short to waste time worrying about where you fit in.

I, like yourself, am ambidextrous and enjoy both GGs and LBs. I bound back and forth and enjoy it a great deal. I have never stopped to ponder if one was better than the other. They are the same same for me. In fact I consider myself very fortunate since I can chose and fully enjoy either. :yahoo:

Beijo....i concur with the eminent Sam...at the moment im on a gg fixation,and LBs seem to have lost a little allure....if im thinking of a LT love(and i am at the moment) its gotta be a gg for me.....that isn't set in concrete by the way....some LB might bewitch me in the next few weeks when in Pattaya.....who knows?I always keep an open mind.