Tag Team Japanese NewHalfs vs Thai Femboys

Pdoggg

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the Japanese NewHalfs Or The Thai Ladyboys?

• NewHalfs Do It For Me
    • I'll take the Thai Femboys

Imagine a Ladyboy Wrestling tag team match.   :party0011:  :party0011:

Maybe the tag would involve touching her partner's cock.

Maybe to pin her opponent it's a requirement to her cock inside her.    :behind:

So who do you like in the battle between The Land of the Rising Sun and The Land of Smiles?

First from Tokyo............

http://join.shemalejapan.com/gallery/lbrlbr.2.13.13.0.7004390.0.0.0

post-7348-0-69267700-1437510826_thumb.jp

post-7348-0-33721500-1437510845_thumb.jp

http://join.shemalejapan.com/gallery/lbrlbr.2.13.13.0.7004390.0.0.0

I have to think about my vote as I'd prefer to mix and match by taking one Thai femboy and one Japanese Newhalf.

I like the Japanese lady whose cock is inside the ass and the Thai ladyboy whose lips are on her friend's panties.

Decisions, decisions.

Those two lovelies that you have labeled Thai I do recall some time back viewing on a site that escapes me now but they were referred to as Filipinas..........

Now that may or may not be true and not that I spend any time looking at or for sites such as would allow photos like y'all have posted but....I do recall that I was googling for some medical advice and those photos just popped up...Of course I moved on very quickly...At least within 2 or 3 hours minutes....

Now it might not be important if they are Thai or Filipina to most but the instant I saw this thread and those four lovely creatures  for some strange reason I instantly became famished....I needed to put something tasty in my mouth....

So I thought do I want a sushi roll or some ka pai moo kai dao or some baboy adobo......

Which brought to mind that old saying, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."  Which means I think, you can't have it both ways...which I am certain many here would answer, "But in Thailand and the Philippines I always have it both ways."

So, like Khun Pdoggg I cannot decide between the 4 lovelies..........

Unfortunately, there ain't a way to vote for all four tasty samples...And I don't suppose that would be fair...But fair or not that is my vote....

A sushi roll ka pao moo kai dao baboy adobo.....

Which translated means:   The Best of Both Worlds.....Whatever and wherever those worlds happen to be...........

• Upvote 2

She is smoking hot!    :clapping:  :clapping:

I challenge anyone to look at that video and not get a stirring in your loins!   :party0049:

But if you get so carried away that you want to join Ladyboy XXX so you can sperm all over your laptop please use our link as this helps defray LBR's operating costs.     :hi:

http://join.ladyboy.xxx/track/lbrlbr.2.48.141.0.0.0.0.0

Note this link does not bring you to the video.  You have to use Eyemahks link for that.

They are Thai, names Got and Yoyo Nalak. 

This is Yoyo Nalak's page, those photos are taken from the first video on that page. http://www.shemalemodelstube.com/models/1016/yoyo-nalak-.html

I do believe you and Pdoggg...I saw those same pics of the two of them maybe 2 or 3 years back on one of those sites with photos gathered from many other sites....Perhaps I was confused....Not hard for this old guy to get confused............

If they work or worked in Cascades maybe someone here can give us a first hand taste report....Very cute and delicious looking little ladyboys.......

And for the record, I still vote for all four......................

• 4 weeks later...