What's with boy-ish features

Rukki

So after a recent trip to Famous Bar in Pattaya, and having ST'd May only to return and take her for the night, I started to (over?) analyze the fact that I am completely smitten with May :give_rose: and her beauty and the fact that she has a very boyish look. And June from Famous as well is on my to-do list, with a boy-ish look.

I usually go for the LB that looks the most girlie, and the least shemale-ish, if you will... Like Dear, or Cherry or Cream from Guess. These girls have no manly traits, just sexy ladies.

Then I start noticing that some of the GGs on my to-do list have boyish traits as well. Broad shoulders, square facial features, or just something that is boy-ish. And I think....am I turning gay or something? :unknw:

I don't think this is one of the things I used to be attracted to, the boy-ish look. In fact I usually like the young tiny girlie girl look that is always the door host/ greeter in go-go bars. Then of course the supermodel types. So luckily one of those tiny girlie girls came in to a bar I was at, and she recognized me. She also commanded my instant attention. We talked and made a date. So sexy, cute, and dirty hot all in one tiny package.

Relieved, I realized I'm not completely turned! My new found 'type' only adds to the broad scope of potential dates I can procure in the future!

But going back to Famous this weekend and BFing May is the highest priority fun-time activity I am planning on doing this week... :devil:

So the question is, why is that look so sexy? Everyone comments on May's sexiness in the Famous thread. And then there's the femboy thread that is just too many pages to go through. (Yes, I did too. Only took a few days...)

post-106-013787200%201311718454.jpg

• Upvote 2

But going back to Famous this weekend and BFing May is the highest priority fun-time activity I am planning on doing this week... :devil:

post-106-013787200%201311718454.jpg

Good luck with your May hunt Rukki, according to the latest from Famous she just got sacked. Not too boyish looking in this photo I would say, one of mine if I am not mistaken. :hi:

I love the look of both May and June :angel:

Ive really fancied May for over two years now, shes just my type :wub:

I would say shes more , but BB did take a few pics of her recently that do very much show her "boyish" side brilliantly :clapping: ( pics below courtesy of Bumblebee :bow: )

As for June, I would say she is certainly more of a "femboy" than a ladyboy :rolleyes: (pics courtesy of karl)

I think Im sliding down that slippery slope way too fast :shok:

I saw Karl's post that he has had to give May the boot :cray:

post-136-082307000 1315592667.jpg

post-136-074473600 1315592696.jpg

post-136-054782200 1315592731.jpg

post-136-098703300 1315592906.jpg

post-136-007755100 1315593171.jpg

post-136-048686400 1315593233.jpg

Everyone seems to like May. I don't think of her as being boyish though the pics her without makeup certainly do.

The lesser known June is more boyish iMHO and extremely sexy.

Someone who is both sexy and androgynous is an extreme turnon for me. Don't care if she's a boy or a girl.

Why? I really don't know. But I do know it's a turnon.

Welcome aboard Rukki!! :drinks:

This thread reminds me of Pacman's exclamation about Pookie (ex Bar 54), "she took her clothes off and she was a boy". :D

Some guys want their ladyboys to look as girly as possible which means sillycone everywhere.

Other guys like their girls to look like boys in the bedroom but want hairless and feminine energy.

June's boyish features seem to appeal to many punters because Lita mentioned she was doing quite well. :p

Some guys want their ladyboys to look as girly as possible which means sillycone everywhere.

Other guys like their girls to look like boys in the bedroom but want hairless and feminine energy.

What I really truly enjoy in a ladyboy I call reminders...And I like it when the ladyboy has lots of reminders...

A reminder is a bit of hair where it shouldn't be...On the upper lip...Between the little hormone breasts...On the nipple...

A reminder is when they don't walk and move exactly like a real lady...When their voice is a little to deep to be a real lady's voice...

And for me the more reminders the better...I like to be reminded that the creature I'm with...The body I'm enjoying...Belongs to a beautiful sexy Thai boy...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

What I really truly enjoy in a ladyboy I call reminders...And I like it when the ladyboy has lots of reminders...

A reminder is a bit of hair where it shouldn't be...On the upper lip...Between the little hormone breasts...On the nipple...

A reminder is when they don't walk and move exactly like a real lady...When their voice is a little to deep to be a real lady's voice...

And for me the more reminders the better...I like to be reminded that the creature I'm with...The body I'm enjoying...Belongs to a beautiful sexy Thai boy...

Yes I agree that is precisely it! Perfectly put. The perfect fem-boy IMHO is a little camp with a sexy smile and a knowing look, knowing that he is being watched!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Oh yes, I like the ones who really put the "boy" in ladyboy....a pretty face and when she takes off her clothes a young boy's body.

Reminds me of a famous quote by Pacman referring to Bar 54 Pookie.

His quote went something like "she took of her clothes and she was a boy". You can play around and make it more literary as in "her clothes slid to the floor and she was a boy". Or " her clothes dropped to the floor revealing the thee torso of a slim, hairless boy with the gaze the expression of a beautiful lady". "I dropped to my knees......................

Welcome aboard Percival! Welcome to Ladyboy Review! Good to see some new guys posting in the last few days! :drinks:

So after a recent trip to Famous Bar in Pattaya, and having ST'd May only to return and take her for the night, I started to (over?) analyze the fact that I am completely smitten with May :give_rose: and her beauty and the fact that she has a very boyish look.

So the question is, why is that look so sexy? Everyone comments on May's sexiness in the Famous thread.

I returned for young May 4 times on my last trip and will no doubt she'll be the first girl I look out for on my next trip in Feb. I also understand now why May will have so many repeat customers. :angel:

One thing I really liked about staying with young May was that I would go to bed with a gorgeous "girl" but in the morning wake up next to a beautiful "boy" :D

post-136-025115400 1323862840.jpg

post-136-009161300 1323862916.jpg

• Upvote 2

I returned for young May 4 times on my last trip and will no doubt she'll be the first girl I look out for on my next trip in Feb. I also understand now why May will have so many repeat customers. :angel:

One thing I really liked about staying with young May was that I would go to bed with a gorgeous "girl" but in the morning wake up next to a beautiful "boy" :D

Did you pay twice?? :p

May gets my vote as the most beautiful ladyboy in Thailand. :give_rose:

That's a bold statement.

How grateful we should all be that it's a function of our world that our tastes and attractions are Diff'rent (Strokes), and we're not all brawling in the streets over that pudgy little munchkin Amy/Emma... 8P

• 5 weeks later...

Boy-ish features are one thing. But how do we teach these LBs to be more lady-like?

I mean I don't want any 'reminders' as Kahuna puts it.

I (usually) want to be with a girl who just happens to have a cock!

Don't get me wrong some things I like, as mentioned when I started the thread, but some things, and maybe this should have a thread of it's own, I don't like at all.

1. Shave those leggs! and wax that lip! and pluck those random nipple hairs!

2. Why are you walking like that? Walk like a girl or at least normal! What's with the exaggerated swing and the super long strides! ( this behavior will cancel any plans on my BF a LB! My pet peeve! )

3. Too much enhancements! Like cartoon character butt and boobs. ( though sometimes I want the cartoon look. Like One from Pook. I love to F her, but would never take her outside short time, because she is looks too fake. Which sucks cause we have great chemistry. (I like her, she likes money?)

But, alas, my likes change with the days. Sometimes I want GG, sometimes I want ladyBOY and sometimes I want chic with nice hard cock. And many variations in between. Some 'types' I like I haven't even tried yet! Soo glad I moved here! :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...