The Ladyboy Squirters: Who are they?

Stroker

I recently got  a message asking me could I recommend some good cum squirters for an upcoming trip.  I had to scratch my head and think about it but still no names came to mind.  It's not really my thing.  So perhaps you can help us compile a list of girls who can shoot a good load, anywhere in Thailand, thanks.

There is a girl that worked at Obsession in Pattaya and now has been working at Cascade for 2 or 3 years. I thin Ann is her name. She has long blonde locks. And a big nose. She can squirt alot and many times in one session. 

Wish I could be more help...

• Upvote 1

Does she go by Candy on CL as well??  Link perhaps?  I have been known to use CL when in Bangers.  Have had some good times and have found a couple of great gals!!!

Yes, she does.  Link: http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/cas/4919395100.html

It looks like she is marketing the "domination niche".  I think she prefers top, but the couple of times I saw her, she bottomed. I did not meet her from Craigslist, and my guess is that you would pay a surcharge if you did that.  I gave her my number in Cascade then she texted me and I hooked up with her a few day later, and she met me late afternoon.  This was 6 mos ago.  She's pretty bright and she'll probably do anything you like. YMMV.

• Upvote 1