Who discovered Nancy?

bumblebee

I know an old mate of mine was in there at Nancy's very early days in Pattaya when she was yet to have any cosmetic procedure. He used to post quite a few images and videos of her on his own ladyboy forum which later became LB-69.

The first bar I recall Nancy working was in Pattaya Soi16, around 2005/06, just before she started those lengthy stays in Sydney.

• Upvote 1

I think Juri may have some info on this. Many of the well endowed LBs we know on the scene now were ones he first discovered before they were famous. Using his special radar for spotting big cocks no matter how much clothing or how well they tuck.  :love0029:

When I photographed her for Jai Dee at the Ruamchit, I think it may have been her first photo shoot. While she looks great now, for my tastes she was even more beautiful when she was all natural before any cosmetic enhancements.  

• Upvote 2

I had heard mention of a bar in that area where she started off but never knew the name.  It is hard to believe she was once a rookie also.

As I recall, there were two Addy's in Pattaya at the time. #1 and #2. Cannot recall which one that one was. The other one was down near Walking St, as I recall.  Nancy was working at that bar when I met her, but we met in Bangkok, and just spent time together there. She has a wonderful personality too. The other now famous well hung one I photographed for ATS, was a little on the crazy side in my experience. The shoot went well, but a few days after that we really seemed to stop clicking, and I wished I'd spent more time with Nancy. 

• Upvote 2

I had my first dalliance with Nancy February 13th 2005. She was working at a bar on 2nd rd. near sois 1 & 2.

Barfined her and had great time....She told me she was 18 .....She was wearing the tiniest pair of black shorts.....I had no idea of the contents of those shorts.  :biggrin:

We have been good friends ever since.....Nice person is Nancy.

Cheers DK

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I think she started to work in soi 16 late 2005. I first barfined her in Januari 2006 and took het for dinner. When I asked her about her age recently, it occured to me that she must have lied about her age then.

Out of curiosity what age was she at her birthday party last weekend?

Nice historical photos there Lur.