What Ever Happened To.......The Original Guess Bar Crew

pentire

On a number of occasions in the early days of Guess 2006-07, Jay and Jane would head down Pattaya way where much merriment ensued, usually in the vicinity of Jenny Star Bar followed sometimes by the Marine Disco.

Always displaying an abundance of charisma and personality the twins were very much the focus of attention at JSB and high on any self respecting mongers hit list.

Nice shots of the twinkies.

I recognize that top Jane is wearing.  She could be a heap of fun and then a bitch with an aittitude all in the space of an hour.  She still put a few of my most memorable experiences in the sack.

post-1488-0-77977700-1421831913_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Yes Gutsy, Jane was a filthy dirty strumpet and such a playful sex kitten, I'm fairly sure I'm right in saying, in those early days she was top of the ladder in terms of bar fines and until we had a falling out, a regular visitor to my rented room in Bangkok and Pattaya. Indeed back in the days prior to Guess Bar I became acquainted with both twins while they were working out of King III on Patpong along with a few other GB future employees.

Interesting to read earlier that Jane had moved on from the P4P business and now running a hair and beauty salon, hopefully she is doing really well.

• Upvote 1

I listed after Top something fierce, even after I had a horrible session with her and discovered she couldn't suck to save her life and claimed "too big too big" when I decided it was time for the rear entrance. I still managed to climax just due to her beauty, even though the sex was lousy. She wasn't able to go more than 2 or 3 minutes without gazing at her own countenance in any reflective surface nearby. And her voice was so annoying I think it could be used to strip paint.

I'd probably still do her again if she's half the looker she used to be (But I doubt that's the case).

That pretty much mirrors  (geddit?) my experience with Top DT, Top by name but not by nature. I think she was the only let down of many a companion from GB, starting with Fern from the soi 1 location, also Mimi, Jenny bullshit (repeat offender) Joy and Vivienne's flatmate Am, I think also a repeat offender, Joy and last but certainly not least the very energetic Moo, last time I had the pleasure of her company was at Annaconda...happy days :-)

• Upvote 2

I spent a few nights in Bangkok on my very first trip to Thailand in 2005 and wasn't very impressed , after a couple of weeks relaxing in Koh Samui there seemed to be too much hassle and too many people trying to rip you off .

Not long afterwards though I discovered the wonderful world of the ladyboy forum and quickly realized the majority of ladyboys I lusted after were based in Bangkok , in the bars of Nana and the newly opened Guess Bar .

And so I vowed to give Bangkok another go on one of my trips .

That was July 2007 and I haven't looked back since , it was probably my best Thai holiday and I spent 50% of my time in Bangkok I've been back for at least 3 days every trip since and wouldn't miss it now .

My first Guess Bar experience was with Jane (sister of Jay ) who was fantastic , the only downside was no one else in the bar would approach me afterwards .... she clearly was the leader of the pack .

Luckily for me though one night I got there early and she was already barfined .... 

I loved the original venue in Soi 1 , it was never quite the same when it had to move .

Some good nights in both venues however , it was always a good meeting point to start and end the night .

• Upvote 5

I amused myself with the Lady's taking it in turns to play with my appendage the highlight being when Jay came over for a turn too,  She was always my favourite from those days in Soi 1.  :biggrin:

Surely you are getting her mixed up with Jane BT as that sounds highly unlikely considering her situation back then. =@:drinks::obscene:

Surely you are getting her mixed up with Jane BT as that sounds highly unlikely considering her situation back then. =@:drinks::obscene:

I have just been out to the local shop BB,  to buy you a nice big wooden spoon :biggrin:  and stop calling me "Shirley"   :acute:

• Upvote 2

A good thread gentleman. Ah yes the times Mr. Pentire and I used to hang there.  It was always the first meeting point of the evening.

Jay and Jane so Lovely until they started shooting the dreaded silicone into there Bums... :movethatass:

Welcome to the Forum Mickey!   :drinks:

A good thread gentleman. Ah yes the times Mr. Pentire and I used to hang there.  It was always the first meeting point of the evening.

Jay and Jane so Lovely until they started shooting the dreaded silicone into there Bums... :movethatass:

I was wondering when you were going to re-emerge around these pages

i remember that for the opening of the first Guess bar...i had to change my ticket so i could be there...and i didi it...i was there...and Jay who i never knew before started calling me Frank...she thought that i was Frank from pattaya...never knew the guy nor have i ever been to pattaya...she never believed that i came from greece..i remember that i gave her a small Colossus of Rhodes  for good luck...i had there the pleasure of having Jay and jenny's company....that was a very beautiful and very well done bar....  with very sexy ladyboys

I was also there for the opening of the first Guess Bar on the 21st November 2006 (to be exact :biggrin: ), this pic of a bottle Moet and Chandon (it was real) was given to Jay as a gift from me to wish her well on her new venture :drinks:

post-136-0-35053200-1422659499_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I then took a break in Australia for an ex-LBGF's wedding and in early January returned to Bangkok.

The two great things about the original Guess Bar were (apart from the girls) the fact that they were open from 14:00 hrs every day and that the rooms above the bar were really clean.

My records show that the first day I had Jenny for the second time and on the third day I had Fern

post-316-0-03187100-1422892285_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-19748600-1422892298_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-27306500-1422892313_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-23245000-1422892328_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-76506800-1422892346_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-95794200-1422892361_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-88877500-1422892376_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-66024100-1422892389_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2