Bill Maher

pdogg

Interesting stuff from Bill Maher.......

The reason John Boehner could brag that he got 98% of what he demanded was he had an ace card in the sixty odd tea partiers in his caucus. I don’t say sixty odd because I’m not sure of how many there are. There are sixty and they’re odd, and Boehner could point them and say look, these guys don’t give a f**k. They don’t want compromise and solutions. The only response they’re going for is oh s**t, how’d Skeeter get a gun?

….

The only that liberals can pull the debate back from the far right is for liberals to elect their own slate of 60 unstable loony tune mad as a hatter crazy motherfuckers, so please liberals start trolling Whole Foods parking lots, nude beaches, erotic cake stores, the MSNBC commissary. Anywhere where you might find angry left wing lunatics to create a party within a party, as the tea party is a party within the Republicans, and to show that we will not back down in a crazy off against anybody, the party within a party will be called the Donner Party.

That’s right, we will literally eat each other before we give an inch, and this is our leader, Face Ripper Monkey… And don’t tell me that there already is such an entity on the left, that it’s the ACLU, Greenpeace and MoveOn.org. Oh please, those are educated people lawyers and scientists. We need loudmouths and bad dressers who can match the tea people maniac for maniac, and say to them you think you can be pea brained, single minded, and purple with rage?

Well the Donner Party is a dog that can bark at a pine cone for nine days and not get tired. You say no new taxes on the rich. We say tax the rich at 100%. You call for a constitutional amendment banning abortion. We call for a federally funded partial birth abortions at the drive thru at McDonalds. You want Reagan on the fifty dollar bill. We insist on Jeanine Garfalo, because apparently crazy is the new sensible and will not lose the war of bad ideas.

So here’s what else we want. Guns, still legal but no new guns may be produced. Therefor to get one you have to literally pry it from another guy’s cold dead hands. Also not only must gay history be taught in schools, but also gay math with word problems like if a park ranger inspects the restrooms every four hours and it takes Glenn twelve minutes to get a stranger off, how many strangers can Glenn service between inspections?

In any budget stalemate the Donner Party will insist on a rider stipulating that Jesus is just a guy, and if you so much as thank him for scoring a touchdown the state will take your children and you must perform two hundred hours of community theater. And the other bill that I am afraid the Donner Party must insist on is the We Want Everything They Have Act of 2011, which guarantees all Americans what Europeans get like free health care and six weeks of paid vacation.

here is my opinion about the right and the left as well as " John Boehner" (who sadly is my state rep)..

all of these fuckers are looking to whom will pay them the most or who will pay their cause the most.

The whole political game has turned into "how can i make the most money"

IMO, the problem is people wanting to straddle the fence being for the left in their personal life and wanting the benefits from the other side which they so strongly disagree with.

John Boehner is a dickhead who did not get elected from the start, and when he got in office all he did was kiss someones or a companies ass to get money to stay in office.

All they talk about is "small business" which is bullshit for the people of his state to here. Here a "small business" is a company with less than 500 employees.

It's all about corporate america and they don't give a fuck about the people who have to work for a living, they may say they o but in the end it is all about what they can put in their pocket and how to hold the "lower class citizen down so that they and their friend remain in control.

James

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Now this is a guy whose face i wouldnt get tired punching!! I could do it as well. He comes across as a real pussy!!! I aint no tough guy but I KNOW I am tougher than he is!!! I would like to introduce myself. I am Archie Bunker and i used to live at 704 Houser Street in Astoria, Queens. I dont live there no more!!!

Anyhoo, this guy is a 24 karat twat!! Now there!!!

Well, I am an enigma. I am Archie Bunker from 704 Hauser Street but I do enjoy the occasional ladyboy and occasional cock in my mouth! now I would never admit to that to the boys at Kelsey's Bar or the liberal meathead. But a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do whatever the fuck that means!! i am a mans man who like the occasional fruitiness!!! My exterior is gruff but inside I am a pussycat. I think Archie was misunderstood. You know many of the things he railed about all those years ago have proven him correct i.e. all the wasted social spending. Hell, look at the scum running riot in London!!

Anywhoo I digress, the subject at hand is Bill maher. No one would have to stop him from hitting me as I would be all over that skunk like a bad rash!!

Bill Maher fucking rocks!!! Same as Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert!!!

The difference between Dems and Pubs is the Dems care about the middle class and the poor, and the Pubs care about the multinational corporations who pollute the world, bleed 3rd world countries of their natural resources and use and abuse their cheap labor.

All Republican senators, congressmen and governors can eat shit and die as far as I am concerned. If you are a Republican, I despise you, because you are either rich or stupid, so don't even talk to me if you ever meet me.

Boehner, Cantor, McConnell, Perry, Bachmann, Palin..the best thing that could happen to the USA would be to feed them all to a pool of hungry Great White Sharks.

:growl: :growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

• Upvote 3

Fuckin' A lefty.........spot on.....FFS,how easy is it for borderline retards like George Dubya and Palin to get elected in the U.S.A.

Its only people like Stewart ,Colbert and Maher have the balls to point that out....

By the way archie...did you know your archie bunker character was created from an earlier british one,Alf Garnett....classic comedy,and much funnier than the american copy imho....

Great posting James & Lefty!.. As Willy says totally spot on!!!

@Archie... What you fucking Americans did to Warren Mitchell's impeccable, poignantly penned & masterfully portrayed Alf Garnett in Johnny Speight's classic 60's 'Till death do us part' TV series was just completely unforgivable, JMHO! Seriously, please do yourself a favour & check out the original man.

I actually find this kind of dumbing down more distressing than your banal politics. :mad:

Nice avatar though, it goes well with Lefty's. :hi:

Lefty man good man, why dont you tell us what you REALLY think you wallflower you!! Archie thinks your world view is quite simplistic. Theres a lot more substance and stubblties (sic) to things. The top 10 richest in Congress 7 are Dems!! You want to talk about a retard look at Joe biden fucking hell he IS a meathead MAAK MAAK!!! BTW that guy dipped in caramel in the White House how has HE worked out for youse??? he is gonna hand the reigns over to the Repubs if things dont improve in a hurry. Fact is he can blame bush all he wants but it aint gonna work. Its HIS economy and HIS problems now. Before he came in, he had all the answers. Hope and change BULLoney. You know reagan inherited a basketcase of an economy from that goober carter. he turned things around in less than 3 years. I am old enough to remember (in fact I still lived in Queens then) we had double digit inflation, interest rates, and perhaps umemployment as well. He turned it around WITH a DEM DOMINATED Congress. You want to talk about retards on the Dem side just look at Janet the Rhino napolitano. How about Maxine waters?? How about Charle Rangel?? how about Barney Flatulence?? Theres plenty of shit to go around old Lefty my friend. I am hardly enamored with the Repubs but how you can think the Dems are doing a good job is beyond me......

Willie I did hear my charecter was based on some fruity Englishman. You know Archie said England was a "Fag" country in one of his diatribes. Now I have been there and dont believe that. You Limeys have some good points.....I do like your beer and pub food but youse drink too much!!! thise riots havent helped your image either. Its not like we have had any riots here in the good old US of A!!!

For the record I would still enjoy punching bill maher's nose down his throat and I am certain i could do it. That guy is a pussy......

BTW Lefty are Dems supposed to be pro labor and supportive of unions?? Well, let me tell you something that shows what a fucking phoney that Obama is. I have some chums in the airline biz and they tell me what has gone on at American Airlines. now our Europeans buds have a lot more experience with strikes. We in the good ol US of A do not.

One of the inflight crew unions at American Airlines have been BEGGING for the National Mediation board (NMB) to release both sides from talk so they can try "self help". That means go on strike. They have been talking and without a contratc for I think over 2 years!!! FFS!!! The NMB reports and answers DIRECTLY to The White house and the administarion. The administration REFUSES to release the sides and said they WILL NOT release them anywhere near the holidays or the summertime when job actions would be much more effective. Hows them apples?? And this prick is supposed to be for the working man??? What a bullshitter!!!

WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO!!!

Fuckin' A lefty.........spot on.....FFS,how easy is it for borderline retards like George Dubya and Palin to get elected in the U.S.A.

Its only people like Stewart ,Colbert and Maher have the balls to point that out....

By the way archie...did you know your archie bunker character was created from an earlier british one,Alf Garnett....classic comedy,and much funnier than the american copy imho....

One reason why is too many states have computer voting machines. Too easy to manipulate the results. Ohio is one such state. Their Sec of State in 2004 was a Republican who said outright he was guaranteeing Bush would win Ohio. Now, how could he do that unless he could manipulate the outcome somehow? Who's office runs state elections? The Secretary of State.

Some states, such as Oregon, have vote by mail, which helps a lot of seniors and low income people vote who may otherwise not be able to get to the polls. Also people who cannot get off work, or afford to skip work, to vote. Also, every ballot has to have an oval darkened in by a blue or black ink pen, for each vote cast. This establishes a paper trail for each vote. Much more difficult to try and cheat that system.

If it were up to me, every state would vote like Oregon does. They were the first state to do it, but others have followed their lead since then.

Also, we got this ridiculous stupid primary election setup where states have their elections at different times. If it were up to me, all states would hold their primary on the same day. Some states do not even have a vote of every citizen, they have what they call caucuses to determine winners, straw polls before that. Iowa is one such state they have the first one every year. Then New Hampshire and South Carolina. The idea is these states have more influence in the outcome because the winners there get sort of a jump start. I think that is all a bunch of horse shit.

I'll get back to you "Archie", but one question is why hide behind alternate user names? Post your opinions using your real user name, the one anyone here who knows you personally, knows you by. I highly doubt you are a brand new person with just ArchieBunker as your only user name...well maybe along with the other new one, Meathead, so you can answer your own posts under the other name.

One, like me or hate me or remain indifferent, I really don't care which, but I am only ever Lefty on any of these lb forums and I am me in person and online and have no need for 2, 3 or ten other user names for when I want to unleash an alter ego.

Anyway, up to you, as they say.

I'll get back to responding to your political comments when I have more time.

xoxo

Lefty

• Upvote 2

I highly doubt you are a brand new person with just ArchieBunker as your only user name...well maybe along with the other new one, Meathead, so you can answer your own posts under the other name.

A warm welcome to Archie Bunker, who has not posted before on Ladyboy Review.

And a warm welcome to the Meathead, who is NOT Archie.

And a verry warm re-welcome to my good buddy Lefty! :D

but I am only ever Lefty on any of these lb forums and I am me in person and online.

If you are a Republican, I despise you, because you are either rich or stupid, so don't even talk to me if you ever meet me..

I can confirm that my good buddy Lefty is indeed Lefty in person and online and at all other times...Always Lefty...

But I gotta confess Big Boy that once...Over 40 years ago...I registered as a Republican...I did it just to piss my parents off who were always Democrats...It didn't work...They pretty much ignored my political leanings...I kept trying though...I even pretended to support Barry G....I didn't really know who he was except that he was from Arizona...

If it helps our friendship any Big Boy, I didn't vote...And some years later when I decided I might really want to vote, I registered as an independent...A wasted vote...So now instead of voting I've moved to Barry's Arizona (the patron State of shooting people) just so that I could buy lots of guns...

BTW...I like Bill Maher...He makes me laugh...Which is pretty good medicine I think...

BTWBTW...Archie Bunker didn't make me laugh much...But the show did produce one fine young director...

• Upvote 1

Well, Lefty old chum if it were a requirement of posting real names I would do so. I must have missed the memo saying that we have to state out IDs. I say in all truthfullness, I am a NEW member and have NEVER posted here before. I like the Archie Bunker charecter. he cracks me up. I have only recently seen the old shows back on TV. You could never make those shows today as the country is WAAAAAY too PC. Thats one of the big problems we have today. I am certain Archie wouldnt recognise his old Astoria nabe. His house would be worth a small fortune. Astoria is a very gay place these days and certain sections have been overrun by A RABS. Go figure.............

Now if mgt at this site wants us to state who we are I may or may not. Now how about the NMB and the releasing of the American Airlines cabin staff???

STIFLE!!!

Just to clear things up, posters can use any handle they want which may be the same same or different from that which they use/have used on other fora.

I'm a member of around 20 fora..........get a frickin life PDogg :help:

and have many different usernames. Some of these fora have nothing to do with ladyboys or Thailand such as Bogleheads and Flyer talk but I'm sure KatoeyLover wouldn't use that handle on those sites.

OK, that's specious reasoning but more to the point everyone here gets a fresh start if they want one. I don't care what one's previous history is somewhere else. This is a new ballgame and our website is quite different (although the forum may or may not be) than the other Thai ladyboy forums.

Furthermore, the posters here are for lack of a better word "forum guys" but the eventual success or failure of Ladyboy Review will not be dependent on this forum but rather the popularity of the Profiles and Reviews. In this first year I've been working hard to build up this forum because that's what I know best, but am trying to devote more time to the other areas of the website.

I can confirm that my good buddy Lefty is indeed Lefty in person and online and at all other times...Always Lefty...

But I gotta confess Big Boy that once...Over 40 years ago...I registered as a Republican...I did it just to piss my parents off who were always Democrats...It didn't work...They pretty much ignored my political leanings...I kept trying though...I even pretended to support Barry G....I didn't really know who he was except that he was from Arizona...

If it helps our friendship any Big Boy, I didn't vote...And some years later when I decided I might really want to vote, I registered as an independent...A wasted vote...So now instead of voting I've moved to Barry's Arizona (the patron State of shooting people) just so that I could buy lots of guns...

BTW...I like Bill Maher...He makes me laugh...Which is pretty good medicine I think...

BTWBTW...Archie Bunker didn't make me laugh much...But the show did produce one fine young director...

I gotta confess too, once, in 1980, I voted for Reagan. After he busted up the ATC Union I swore I'd never vote for a Rep again.

Then the worst thing the govt did in the last century IMO, happened under Reagan, that being the deregulating of the banking industry. Then, under Clinton, yes a Dem, the 2nd worst thing happened, the repeal of Glass-Steagall Act. The 2nd worst may not have happened if the first had not happened before it. Clinton also fucked over workers with NAFTA. But, all in all, Dems do more for Joe Average, then the Reps do. Also, anyone else here a US Military veteran? Show of hands, please. Ok, which party is the one which is always the one to cut spending in regards to Veterans? Such as the VA budget, things like that. Tighten up the minimum requirements for having access to VA medical...Yes, it is ALWAYS the Republicans that want to ass fuck the veterans. Oh, sure they want to send you off to fight some illegal war in some country half way around the world, but once you are out of the military, the Reps say fuck you. True, we got Obama now carrying on Bush's wars, but at least the Dems don't go looking for ways to cut the budget at the expense of veterans at every turn.

Then, you got the Reps that don't want to remove the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest 1%. John Boehner has the gall to stand up on TV and refer to that 1% as "The Job Creators" LMAO. Job Creators? for whom? Not the US middle class. Maybe for some multinational corporations sweat shops in Bangladesh or Indonesia.

Then, we got Obama saying we need to raise the debt ceiling again, for the umpteenth time. Really no big deal, every president does it multiple times during their presidency. The 14th amendment mandates they do it. But, can the Rep congress just do it? No, they would rather the US Govt default on their debts, just to try and make Obama look bad. Finally, after all kinds of haggling, wheeling and dealing, they agree to a last minute increase to the debt ceiling, but not before Standard and Poors lowered the credit rating on Us Govt bonds.

You want more reasons to vote Dem? How about the Rep presidential candidates who are religious zealots, like Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann? They are supported by some of the most wacko religious nut jobs in the country. How could anyone vote for Perry? He criticizes Obama for the stimulus package the feds put forth, then he uses money from that stimulus to balance Texas state budget. Hypocrite? I'd say so. He violates separation of church and state by using his position as governor to set up a big Christian prayer meeting in a sports stadium in Houston. A few months ago, due to the drought in Texas, he proposed a day of prayer for rain, which of course did no good. As Bill Maher said, "so, we are ancient Mayans now?" One of Perry's biggest backers is a preacher named John Hagee. Google him, if you want to read some things to make your blood curdle. You want the Us Govt to become a theocracy? Vote Rep.

Bachmann and her husband have a psychiatric clinic in Minneapolis that offers therapy to turn gays into straights. She has some very narrow minded middle aged opinions on gays/lesbians et al. Her husband refers to gays as "barbarians". She wants to repeal the minimum wage in the USA to encourage corporations to bring jobs back to the US from overseas. I guess the wages they pay those overseas workers would come along with them. Typical Rep crap, eliminate minimum wage, eliminate unions, cut teacher salaries, but do not eliminate the tax cuts for the richest 1%. Even Warren Buffet, one of the richest men in the USA, says those tax cuts should be eliminated. Bachmann says, since she is a good Christian, she must obey her husband. It wasn't her idea to be a lawyer, her husband commanded her to do so. So if she were president, is she going to ask him what to do every time a critical decision must be made?

Need any more reasons? Take a look at the pct the federal debt has increased under the past presidents:

Reagan: 189%

Bush I: 55%

Clinton: 37%

Bush II: 86%

Obama: 35%

also look at the change in average revenue and spending from LBJ through Bush II:

post-20-092748000 1314519760.jpg

• Upvote 2

Well, Lefty old chum if it were a requirement of posting real names I would do so. I must have missed the memo saying that we have to state out IDs. I say in all truthfullness, I am a NEW member and have NEVER posted here before. I like the Archie Bunker charecter. he cracks me up. I have only recently seen the old shows back on TV. You could never make those shows today as the country is WAAAAAY too PC. Thats one of the big problems we have today. I am certain Archie wouldnt recognise his old Astoria nabe. His house would be worth a small fortune. Astoria is a very gay place these days and certain sections have been overrun by A RABS. Go figure.............

Now if mgt at this site wants us to state who we are I may or may not. Now how about the NMB and the releasing of the American Airlines cabin staff???

STIFLE!!!

Ok, but you were not Archie Bunker on Stogie Bear's forum or the old ATS forum. I have a hunch perhaps your user name there had the initials B.B.

And since I'm pretty sure we have never met or even talked on the phone, how can we be "old chums"? My guess would be you are not using that term seriously.

<_<

• Upvote 1

2 great posts Lefty.....I watch American politics with interest...nay.....amazement.I find it amazing the fact it cannot provide health care for all its citizens,amazing that it gives huge tax breaks to its wealthiest citizens,amazing that Religion,especially a belief in the fundamentalist kind seems to be a prerequisite of anybody seeking election....amazing that somebody so obviously stupid (eg Palin thought Africa was a country,not a continent) isnt ridiculed every time they open their mouth.No where else would a borderline retard like George Dubya be voted in......name me a prime minister/president in any other country who has so obviously ......NEVER READ A BOOK.

I'm amazed also that the likes of Fox News be allowed on the air as a "news" programme....amazed there isn't some sort of gun control in place to stop the regular mass killings that take place at schools and workplaces.....

Also a little surprised that Archie Bunker should have a go at Obama for refusing to let air workers go on strike.....I thought Republican/conservatives were anti union/anti strike.....It looks like the Repubs just want as much trouble as they can manufacture on Obama's watch......Ive got news for you Archie,in case you didnt know...Obama's the smart guy....look at the trouble the last retard caused.

• Upvote 1

Bill Maher is the best and smartest social commentator on the scene today.....sure, he is far left, but that doesn't mean he is wrong about what he talks about!

I got my tickets the day he was announced playing at the St. Denis Theatre here in Montreal, 3 weeks from now....one for me and one for my 19-year old daughter; it's important to get her started off on the right path learning what is right and wrong in American politics.

http://theatrestdenis.com/defn_40776905.html

can't wait!!