Bros Before Hoes?

pdogg

From reading various monger forums there seems to be a pervasive attitude of bros before hoes.

But I question this. Is my allegiance really supposed to be to some random falang who might be a wanker rather than to a sweet ladyboy that I know well?

I'm not talking about my good mates here. Most of us have made great friendships with many of the bros.

Good point PD. There certainly seems to be a them and us attitude with some guys, almost like a battle and you are given your side without choice. As you say, why should we have some invisible bond of brothers with some guy simply because he is a male, the guy could be treating the girl like shit, and we are supposed to nod as if it's ok.

I just changed the title from Hos to Hoes.

I always think of a hoe as a ho. A :give_rose: by any other name..........

Btw, u ever notice that the Ponderosa had less ladies than Bareback Mountain? :shok:

Plenty of young livestock though, Larry.

And there was the chinese cook, what was his name? Ho?

:acute:

Is my allegiance really supposed to be to some random falang who might be a wanker rather than to a sweet ladyboy that I know well?

There seems to be that prevailing attitude just because all Thai's stick together we should as well , us against them if you will .

I take people as I find them if they are an idiot I will steer clear of them and they will get no allegiance from me , if they make trouble they are on their own

However if someone is a friend I will back them 100%

A ladyboy who has always been sweet to me I will be as sweet as possible back :air_kiss:

• 3 weeks later...

From reading various monger forums there seems to be a pervasive attitude of bros before hoes.

But I question this. Is my allegiance really supposed to be to some random falang who might be a wanker rather than to a sweet ladyboy that I know well?

I'm not talking about my good mates here. Most of us have made great friendships with many of the bros.

I haven't noticed a significant amount of posts anywhere that were deliberately damaging or conspiring against the ladyboys and partial for the bros.

I'd like to think about some examples, but I have none.

One topic that is recurring are the so-called 'heroes', but in my opinion this has nothing to do with bros before hoes.

Nobody gains anything by revealing to a ladyboy that someone posted their pic somewhere, even the hero himself is only imagining he acquires face with the LB.

Sticking to some forum rules isn't so difficult and has nothing to do with putting LBs down.

I haven't noticed a significant amount of posts anywhere that were deliberately damaging or conspiring against the ladyboys and partial for the bros.

One topic that is recurring are the so-called 'heroes', but in my opinion this has nothing to do with bros before hoes.

I ain't certain that PD is referring to deliberate acts or conspiracies or acts by those you call "heroes"...I think he is referring to the general tenor of posts on other forums...You gotta admit that most other forums by their very nature lend themselves to the "we" v "them" attitude...They are closed societies...Ladyboys are not welcome...

You can see it in the words and language and attitude of many of the BMs...I suspect that it is simply something that is part of the forum culture...Something that helps to maintain the group...Neither good or bad...Something that just is...And I'm sure that at times I have been as guilty as any for participating in this culture...For that I am sorry...

I love these beautiful creatures...They have brought a great measure of joy and excitement to this old man's life...Some have stolen my heart along with my wallet...I confess that I didn't put up much of a fight...

So like others here, I suppose now if I felt obliged to take a side...Unless it involved a "we" friend, I would side with "them"...

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about other Thai ladyboy forums. Rather I'm primarily talking about straight Thailand monger forums like Secrets and Talk and other non-Thai monger forums.

As Kahuna says, I'm refering to the general tenor of posts not anything specific.