Hi Boss Re-Opens

pdogg

Good old Grinder,those are some of the best news i hear about Hi Boss reopening...if you all remember a few months back i put up in the forum the question why Hi boss was not between the bars in the forum,some said that the reason was that it had a very bad reputation between some of the forum members

i.e bad service,lbs behaving bad to some bms,

And i wrote that i liked that place because i always had a nice time over there,but mostly because Koko was working there who is my number one when i am in pattaya.

But now i see that many of the bms are glad it opened...good

So i hope that i will see some more reports about this bar in the future

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we are all glad Hi Boss its there again,but nobody has been there yet.

I hope that soon some of the bms will visit the place and let us know how is it over there,are the same lbs there? Any new ones around?

Is my number one girl still there waitting for me?

post-403-071977500 1315087410.jpg

I cried upon seeing the new 'Hi-Boss'. Now it is clean and bright and neat --- a good place to meet up with FMs, sitting inside or out on the pleasant porch watching the Soi 6 traffic (and the interesting gurls across the street at 'Horny'). BUT! gone is that wonderful "sleaze" feel, that feeling of the dangerous, the forbidden, that smell of "sin"! Ye gods!, are LB bars going mainstream respectable?!? Hopefully, 'Stringfellows' gurls will still be outrageous on the premises ... :spiteful::crazy:

• Upvote 1

I walked in and no one there.. what a fucking joke. WTF is up with these clowns who own it. Just wandered into the Pook next door instead

RIP as far as im concerned.

Some other guy thought it was some kind of travel agency ??. maybe i walked in the wrong door.. it did have Hi Boss above it though

• 4 months later...

Made two visits to Hi Boss over a period of a few months and would say it's probably the most underated bar in Thailand. OK, maybe that's not saying much cause it has a horrible rep.

But I did not see any nutter behaviour, the type that you heard about a few years ago. Rather it is a place where you can get upclose and personal with the girls.

Went there with one of the bros and his ladyboy came in his mouth in the bar. As he wiped off his chin, he said with a grin...... :shok:

YMMV

This is taken from my Trip Report when I went into Hi-Boss on the 16th Oct 2011

"Next bar and now that Im feeling brave because I have my wingman with me we enter the back enterance of Hi-Boss :unsure:

We are the only ones in there apart from the barmaid, it must be at least be about 8pm now

Hi-Boss has changed since I last visited and looks very nice and clean inside. :good:

Ive also read great reports and seen pics somewhere about a certain Lady in here called Joy who will quite happily "bang your brains out", my kind of girl ;)

The front door opens and up saunters this lovely looking girl in our direction.

She says "Hi" and asks the usual what your name?, where we from? , how long you stay? etc etc etc.

I ask her her name and "BINGO" she answers "My name Joy"

I quickly buy her a drink and I explain the situation regards the night with me and Xray.

Joy is pretty tall,very good looking, fab body and has nicely coloured skin.

She was wearing a short dress which you could see her "white panties" through

I tell Joy Ive heard about her and that she has a very nice Cock

My little "trick" worked a treat and she soon slipped her Cock over her panties

She pushed it towards me so I thought it only fair to give it a "massage" as it grew larger, and larger, and larger :bow:

She has a very edible and nice large Cock indeed, I wanted to get down on my knees and "blow" her off right then :wub:

She then diverted her "attention" to Xray

I ordered another drink and was approached by another tall but very nice looking girl, I told her I was leaving after this drink and she moved away without any fuss.

Xray took Joy's number and told her he would be in touch, she also said she starts work at 7pm (if any of you out there are interested)

We move on and Im feeling happy that Ive been in Hi-Boss (thanks to Xray) and it has given me the confidence now to venture in there alone next time, perhaps at 7pm so I can have my brains "banged out" by both Joy and the other girl :rolleyes: "

I shall return for sure

BTW....for those attending the GOTC 11 on the 3rd Feb at Pook Bar that may hear some "screams" coming from Hi-Boss you have no need to worry lads, it will probaly be myself and BigTel getting some divine "attention" from next door :D

21 days until "wheels up" and I cant wait :yahoo:

• Upvote 1

Mz. Joy is a treat. She'll strut around your room wearing just panties and showing off her neat little body, her well-done, nicely-sized tits AND her lovely color. If the other tall gurl Mr. Duke was approached by was Mz. Ae (flat-chested, lovely brown skin), one would be in for a treat with the biggest-cocked gurl (with a sweet disposition to boot) in H-B!

"I shall return for sureBTW....for those attending the GOTC 11 on the 3rd Feb at Pook Bar that may hear some "screams" coming from Hi-Boss you have no need to worry lads, it will probaly be myself and BigTel getting some divine "attention" from next door :D 21 days until "wheels up" and I cant wait :yahoo:

Now that type of Devine Attention sounds like Music to my ears Amigo :crazy:

Mz. Joy is a treat. She'll strut around your room wearing just panties and showing off her neat little body, her well-done, nicely-sized tits AND her lovely color. If the other tall gurl Mr. Duke was approached by was Mz. Ae (flat-chested, lovely brown skin), one would be in for a treat with the biggest-cocked gurl (with a sweet disposition to boot) in H-B!

Im thinking that it was Mz Ae, thanx for that info buddy, its much appreciated :drinks:

As BigTel has said, "thats music to my ears" :spiteful:

This is taken from my Trip Report when I went into Hi-Boss on the 16th Oct 2011

"Next bar and now that Im feeling brave because I have my wingman with me we enter the back enterance of Hi-Boss :unsure:

We are the only ones in there apart from the barmaid, it must be at least be about 8pm now

Hi-Boss has changed since I last visited and looks very nice and clean inside. :good:

Ive also read great reports and seen pics somewhere about a certain Lady in here called Joy who will quite happily "bang your brains out", my kind of girl ;)

The front door opens and up saunters this lovely looking girl in our direction.

She says "Hi" and asks the usual what your name?, where we from? , how long you stay? etc etc etc.

I ask her her name and "BINGO" she answers "My name Joy"

I quickly buy her a drink and I explain the situation regards the night with me and Xray.

Joy is pretty tall,very good looking, fab body and has nicely coloured skin.

She was wearing a short dress which you could see her "white panties" through

I tell Joy Ive heard about her and that she has a very nice Cock

My little "trick" worked a treat and she soon slipped her Cock over her panties

She pushed it towards me so I thought it only fair to give it a "massage" as it grew larger, and larger, and larger :bow:

She has a very edible and nice large Cock indeed, I wanted to get down on my knees and "blow" her off right then :wub:

She then diverted her "attention" to Xray

I ordered another drink and was approached by another tall but very nice looking girl, I told her I was leaving after this drink and she moved away without any fuss.

Xray took Joy's number and told her he would be in touch, she also said she starts work at 7pm (if any of you out there are interested)

We move on and Im feeling happy that Ive been in Hi-Boss (thanks to Xray) and it has given me the confidence now to venture in there alone next time, perhaps at 7pm so I can have my brains "banged out" by both Joy and the other girl :rolleyes: "

I shall return for sure

BTW....for those attending the GOTC 11 on the 3rd Feb at Pook Bar that may hear some "screams" coming from Hi-Boss you have no need to worry lads, it will probaly be myself and BigTel getting some divine "attention" from next door :D

21 days until "wheels up" and I cant wait :yahoo:

duke i am coming with you there also...i have some unfinished bussiness to do there with koko...and i want also to see joys cock or is it Aes cock?