Tim "Sharky" Ward In A Bit of Bother

ArchieBunker

If you go over to the PATTAYA ONE  web site you can read about this numpty spouting off about the police.  The article is a bit unclear but it seems they were in his flat for some kind of"investigation" they find some kind of "pipe".  Its drug paraphenalia.  Mr Ward claims that the BIB stole 1 kilo of gold and a million baht in cash.

Now you guys might know who this guy is.  He is a big body builder with lots of tatts.  There have been a few stories about him in the papers.  this guy HAS to know he is going to lose.  At BEST he will get bounced from thailand never to return.  At worst, "Sharky" will end up sleeping with the fishes......

He is a Kiwi, that moved to Australia, ran a debt collection and loan sharking , hence the name, has or had connection to the bikies in Queensland,a boor and a thug really, if you look at his FB page he boasts a bit about his gold ( well he used to) that no cunt will ever take it off him.

Has been charged in Aus for various offences, mainly violence, but he makes out he is a loveable character that feeds the stray dogs and supports some kids?

• Upvote 1

Check out that facebook page of his, this guy has the biggest head ever!

Steroids do that to you, makes you look like a freak of nature.....he also has some youtube videos where he admits to being a pimp and extorting money from low-income Issan girls. 

Would the authorities in Queensland put up with similar behavior from some Thai guy on steroids, not working, deriving his money illegally from extorting hookers and using illegal drugs while giving shit to the police on a near-daily basis?  No way......and Thailand should bounce this clown as well.

• Upvote 1

I think Mr Ward is going to finish up either in jail or dead. I suspect he can't return to Australia & he will fight to stop his deportation. Unfortunately the Thai police will not take kindly to that, especially if he causes them to lose face.

He's been completely delusional for years with the way he swaggers around Pattaya with his attitude on display. He has completely lost the plot once he started accusing the police of theft. If they can't get him on a plane & if they deem him to be too much of a handful for prison, he might just be found dead of a drug overdose.

I'm not wishing it, I'm only suggesting that might be his fate.