Band Names

SiamSam

Stevie Van Zant. He toured with Springsteen last year.

And in what TV series does he play the lead & in which country is it produced?

Uhm,no :biggrin:

Rage against the machines guitar player who is touring with Springsteen when Little Steven is away for acting.

Lillyhammer , Norway unless you meant Sopranos

Lillyhammer , Norway unless you meant Sopranos

Correct the first time. (He wasn't the lead in the Sopranos & we know which country that was made in.)

Watching Van Zant in Lillyhammer, it seems unimaginable this old guy, short & fat would even own a Springsteen album let alone get out on stage for three hours every night to play guitar with the band.

Few things surprise me but I must say that did.

Blind Faith & G....?

Sam answered in Post 172. Unfortunately he got the first name wrong, he called them Bad Faith.....         :mad0261:

You'll kick yourself after I tell ya.  :biggrin:

"Bad Faith" and "Go"

As for the second band in his question, who the fuck is Go?

There's another band I've never heard of. This is not doing my street cred any good at all....        :(

Sam, at least I've still got all my hair.....            :movethatass:

Its Correct .. its Glasgow... Angus and Malcom Young emigrated in 1962 to Oz and formed the Band

Cheers  TC, sorry I couldn't have been more precise.....I just knew they were Scottish because Route67 played a bunch of their songs at a Scottish Night party [haggus was on hand!] in which every musical number played had to have a connection to Scotland. He told me they were born in his homeland.

BTW....that party was literally the best night of music I have ever heard in Thailand, not a techno beat or shitty-version cover song to be had.