Ladyboys Smoking

pdogg

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Rukki said:

I kind of like it, in moderation. And she can make it sexy. Smoking is bad, so it ads to the deviant lifestyle. I will mission to get some snaps...

It used to be considered sexy or cool years ago before everyone knew it was soo bad for them.  I only smoked cigs for a few years. I quit fairly easy.  Then I found myself in thailand going out every night around smokers (Including lbs) and cheap smokes so I would smoke socially with them and other guys at bars.  I got on the vapes to prevent me from going back to cigs.  That was about 5 years ago and haven't had a cigarette since.  Smoking usually bothers ex-smokers but it doesn't bother me so much really.  I don't mind at all if a lb does. Definitely not a deal breaker.  When drinking don't even taste it in their mouths. I know some guys do.

The electronic cigs or vapes as I refer to them are a good conversation item with Lbs too. Many want to try even if they don't smoke. I've tried to turn a couple onto them but haven't had too much success as they couldn't stop cigs and commit to just vaping.  

Katy perry smoking.jpg

smoker.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 10/13/2016 at 10:06 PM, donnykey said:

great balcony pics there Gutsy

Thanks, I try to get balcony rooms to accommodate smoking guests. Don't want a LB having to get dressed to go outside the hotel to have a smoke.  

Towel optional

su.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 10/20/2016 at 8:51 AM, TEXASMAC said:

But, I do love the warnings on the cigarette packages  in Thailand.  Talk about graphic. I bought 10 packs to give to my older sister. LOL  :yahoo::hot:

I'm surprised the U.S. hasn't gone to the scare marketing on packs like several other countries.  Australia has done it for quite awhile.  There was talk of them only having those visual warnings on the back and only the brand name in balck letters on white background.  They have been taxing the fuck out of them the last few years.  I think they are up around $25 AUD now.  I got on the vapes to quit about 5 years ago and never looked back.  They really protect me from cheap cigs in Thailand coupled with being out drinking.   

The ladyboys like to give them (vapes) a go in the bar.  I've bought 3 different ladyboys set ups, but they could never stick with them so I've given up on that.  Still let them suck mine if they want.  

Som

aomsmoke.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

This set was from the LB/lady show at Kings bar Party on November 1st.  The lady LB combo were from TJ's bar.  The femboy sat herself in the middle of the crowd and lit up a smoke while the lady molested her. Quite a spectacle.  A member of our posse was so horned up by the show that he took both of them upstairs for a private encore.  He was quite pleased after saying that he scratched that one off his bucket list

.IMG_7254.JPG

IMG_7255.JPG

IMG_7256.JPG

IMG_7257.JPG

IMG_7258.JPG

IMG_7259.JPG

IMG_7260.JPG

IMG_7261.JPG

• Upvote 1

Smoking LB at Rolling Live Bar on Soi 7 with a bird flying by in last photo. The bar has 7 ladyboys, but nothing special IMO. Also live music usually but not during the morning period.

Mai was the best options I saw when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_8369.JPG

IMG_8370.JPG

IMG_8371.JPG

• Upvote 1