Miami-Ago-Go

Trenton42

Located on Soi 13/2 near Second Road.

The bar opens at about 1:30PM!  You know how it is in Thailand; sometimes a bit earlier, and sometimes a bit later.  The AC is good, and they have free Wi-Fi.

Miami-Ago-Go is primarily a GG bar, but the reason I'm posting is that there are a few serviceable femboys there.  The femboys can be a bit shy first so they may not approach you.  But they're quite entertaining once you buy a few LDs and get to know them.

ST rooms upstairs.  Gotta be happy with that! 

• Upvote 3

Any idea of the barfine and if it includes the short time room?

Are the drink prices GG agogo ones or do they crank them up to about 150 B like in most boy agogos?  Sounds like a great find Trenton.

Sorry to say I didn't take notice of the prices, which is probably a good thing; meaning it wasn't too expensive.

I will say that the femboys give better LD value than the GGs there; the femboys will nurse a beer for a while, but the GGs tear through their Sangsom sodas.

Usually my only rule is NO TEQUILA SHOTS!

• Upvote 1

Next time you're in town I've got an interesting place to show you.  A bit of an expat hangout, and the owner forbids mentioning the bar's name on the Internet.  Defo not for the faint of heart.

You're such a %!#$*&@ tease!!! I am salivating. Makes me wanna hop on a flight now. I could use some faint of heart. 

Femboys in a GG bar , thats the weirdest thing i heard and must be a first. I take it the staff are not jailbait

Is that the soi with the 7/11 at the second rd end

Can't remember much about the staff as I was preoccupied.

Soi 13/2 is where the old Malibu Cabaret was located.  One street south of Stringfellow's/La Bamba. 

And actually, in the old days it wasn't uncommon for a bar to have at least one LB or FB working; usually a dekserve, but sometimes dancing.

They split Malibu in half; the half near Second Road has live music, and the inside half still has the show.  Can't remember if it's still called Malibu.

Good times at Malibu.  I had such a crush on one of the dancers.  During the flood, I was there every night.

• 4 weeks later...

Next time you're in town I've got an interesting place to show you.  A bit of an expat hangout, and the owner forbids mentioning the bar's name on the Internet.  Defo not for the faint of heart.

I gave +1 to T42 for telling us about the femboys...can I take it away for not telling us about this bar ..?? :mad0245:

T42...what about  name of the soi ??? :love0029:

There are lots of "gentleman's clubs" in Jomtien that cater to an afternoon expat clientele; a couple have pools.

An interesting joint in Pattaya is Carre Blanc, not easy to find although it's only a few minutes from Sensations.

It's a small cozy bar and u need to ring a buzzer to get in.

If you buy a ladydrink the ggirl takes off her panties and ties them around her wrist.

I've been out of town for 6 months but earlier this year, Friday was half price day for guy's drinks so u could get two Heinekens for 100 baht.

There are lots of "gentleman's clubs" in Jomtien that cater to an afternoon expat clientele; a couple have pools.

An interesting joint in Pattaya is Carre Blanc, not easy to find although it's only a few minutes from Sensations.

It's a small cozy bar and u need to ring a buzzer to get in.

If you buy a ladydrink the ggirl takes off her panties and ties them around her wrist.

I've been out of town for 6 months but earlier this year, Friday was half price day for guy's drinks so u could get two Heinekens for 100 baht.

hope it's still going but happy hours/drink specials were one of the things that new government were supposedly stopping after big crackdown, maybe someone "on the ground" can confirm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Popped into Miami today and there was one ladyboy dancer named Bella from Chiang Mai.

Draft is 50 baht, at least in the sfternoon.

Ladydrinks 130 baht.

Barfine usually 600 baht but there might be times when it is higher.

Upstairs rooms are 300 baht extra above the barfine.

There ia another str8 gogo that has a pre-op dancer and that's We Are Number 1 in Jomtien which also has some ladyboy waitstaff.

• 3 weeks later...