Jell ~ Filipina Just Arrived In Bangkok

DownLoLarry

Always thought she was cute. She looks small, but small everywhere? Also, is her preference top or bottom? Just wondering ... Like everyone else. 555

Her preference is yours from my experience.  I took her LT in December and the session was everything I wanted.  A few weeks later I saw an ad on craigs list where she advertised as a top.  I asked he why she didn't try to fuck me and she said because I knew you were a top.  She has a nice shaven medium cock and has no problems rising to the occasion.  She can come multiple times if needed. I would say get her while you can, as she won't be in BKK forever.

Jell, total pleaser and GFE

post-1488-0-46617300-1423397030_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-53714100-1423397080_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I enjoyed a little excursion with her back in October.   I would say that she is more fit or toned since I was last with her in 2014.  She advertises on CL and other sites and also relies on repeat customer base.  Hangs out with some other Pinay lbs who have made there way to the Big Mango between her Gurlz Band commitments.  I understand that to be about once a month.  

post-1488-0-75454200-1450465905_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-17491300-1450460871_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-68309500-1450460938_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-50400100-1450460961_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed a little excursion with her back in October.   I would say that she is more fit or toned since I was last with her in 2014.  She advertises on CL and other sites and also relies on repeat customer base.  Hangs out with some other Pinay lbs who have made there way to the Big Mango between her Gurlz Band commitments.  I understand that to be about once a month.  

attachicon.gifIMG_9688.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_9694.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_9674.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_9679.JPG

I thought it was Alex in the girl band not her

I thought it was Alex in the girl band not her

Alex was one of the original members that were a part of the first tryout's. Jell wanted to attend those, but she had to do a visa run during that period.  So when Alex bailed the band to live out her new "dream" of having a boyfriend she left the band.  Jell is one of a few replacements for those who have left for various reasons.  I think that Paris is the only original member if I'm not mistaken. 

More Jell

post-1488-0-12040500-1450500060_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-15015000-1450500167_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Man, she looks like she lost a lot of weight.

I don't t dispute she might, But i have noticed selfie's often give a different Image, especially when taken from the top with a smartphone as most of girls pictures are. In many cases they make them look far too young, kind of Just into their teens.

I am not talking abiut photoshopping, just the mere result of a selfie been taken with me present...

• 2 months later...