Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

I don't know about that car. Piss on it. In fact piss on this thread. And piss on this bar, while I'm at it:

post-442-0-00792000-1383569854_thumb.jpg

I kid, I kid. And I imagine someone (other than BB, P. Dogg, JS and myself) will know where the Piss Bar is. Piss Bar ... TiT. :rofl:

Bump. I can see no one guessing the whereabouts of the vehicle, but surely someone else has noticed Piss Bar before? It's not like it's easily missed, 555.

Yea the car one is tricky as as no one has even guessed I'll reveal it's out the back of Tukcom, not sure of the soi name, but on the way to Third road, near enough to Yensabai Condo.

I know where the Piss bar is as i was with you that night, but will leave it open for a bit longer.

I seem to remember Piss Bar being in that beer bar complex in Jomtien, the one down the end of the soi that Sally's is on, away from the beach?

I walked with BB through there earlier this year, and he was excited looking at this cute girl he thought was a ladyboy, but lost his hard-on when he found out she was a real girl. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I seem to remember Piss Bar being in that beer bar complex in Jomtien, ...

Ding ding ding! We have a winnah!

..he was excited looking at this cute girl he thought was a ladyboy, but lost his hard-on when he found out she was a real girl. ...

Being a pervert who enjoys both kinds of ladies, I'm like a kid in a candy story in that complex. ...