Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

Damn you're right. It does look a whole lot different with the shutter down/sans gals in front. Both DT and I visited Bliss last year when he had one of the fastest blow jobs known to man. It was early in the day and the place was not exactly over flowing with talent, at least not IMO. Perhaps I'll give it another swing of the bat next visit especially now that the sun has set on Lolita's. 

BTW anyone know why Lolita's folded? I though it was a well run place and every time I visited they seemed to have had a far bit of business. 

There is a girl lady at Bliss named Ann who is about 40 and not who you would likely pick out of a bunch of cute girls. But she is the best to ever lay her tongue on me. There is another there who gets high marks but I can't find her name at the moment. Ann's daughter also works there now...

I first discovered Ann at Lolita's in 2007 or 2008. There was a divorce or break up that caused the creation of Bliss and some of the girls deciding to move to Bliss. Not sure why they sold out but they probably got an offer they couldn't refuse. After years and years of saying it would happen Soi LK Metro finally has become a hot spot with all the GoGos. Would guess the real estate became more valuable. Lolita's was very nice inside but I never went back after Ann moved to Bliss. I use to think that GGs at a BJ bar would all know how to give great head. In reality only a very few have really great skills IMO and lots just aren't very good.    

• Upvote 1

"  There is a girl lady at Bliss named Ann who is about 40 and not who you would likely pick out of a bunch of cute girls. But she is the best to ever lay her tongue on me. There is another there who gets high marks but I can't find her name at the moment. Ann's daughter also works there now."

Mother and daughter working together at a bj bar.... another fine example of " only in Thailand"

• 2 weeks later...

Pointing west, so more than likely second road, third rd, Buakhao or .walking st.  still a big area, is there anything significant about the place?

Best Italian I have had in Pattaya. You do not feel like you are in Thailand when you are here. If you choked on a chicken bone, you could crawl to the hospital in about 1 minute.

Let's make it a bit more difficult.  Hint:  The camera was pointing towards the west, looking into the restaurant.

This is Roger's. A little Italian place behind the beer bars on the corner of 2nd road/Pattaya Klang on a little Soi leading to the hospital. I love this place.

Am I correct BB?