Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

Another stab at it.  Pattaya Klang near Second Road by any chance.  It's a tricky bugger for sure lol.

Another very good try here B B,  :biggrin:  not yet

Here's another shot from the same location.

post-90-0-90113200-1461770774_thumb.jpg

Is this the market that stretches from Pattaya Tai to Soi 16?   Think one of our members had a cock in his mouth back there in the wee hours.

Good try Pdogg both you and B B are slowly whittling it down on locations that could well be where this is, but  :biggrin: Nope .

Think the whittling is about to end. I now reckon it's the seafood market up Naklua way.

Love it  :happy0065: ,  right on the button  B B,  I must say I really enjoyed posting the shot's on this one without making it too easy, almost like putting a "Red Herring" in there so to speak with the earlier shot's .  Great effort from you and Pdogg on battling away at this one.

:drinks:

• Upvote 1

Love it  :happy0065: ,  right on the button  B B,  I must say I really enjoyed posting the shot's on this one without making it too easy, almost like putting a "Red Herring" in there so to speak with the earlier shot's .  Great effort from you and Pdogg on battling away at this one.

:drinks:

You are such a tease at times BT. :acute:   Regarding the next photo it might be out Wongamat beach way?

Same same ..I was there well ..I thinks it was near Big Buddha... :huh:

I thinks I should get a 0.5 points... :biggrin:

No half point for you Billy, it's a full  point  :biggrin:   you are bang on the money Amigo   :drinks: