Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

On 7/5/2023 at 6:07 PM, Dan Miller said:

Yep, service girls love to be barfined! As obviously this happens not as often! Barfine = 1000 Baht, for both ST and LT.

Sir, after extensive research i found that CIB has the highest barfine! 1000 Baht Barfine - that is very expensive! Than i'd rather go to "Why not Bangkok", "Cindy's Secrets" or "Chaos 9". Thanks for your enlightenment, sir! 1000 Baht Barfine in CIB...:rolleye0012:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HectorSonOfTroy said:

Sir, after extensive research i found that CIB has the highest barfine! 1000 Baht Barfine - that is very expensive! Than i'd rather go to "Why not Bangkok", "Cindy's Secrets" or "Chaos 9". Thanks for your enlightenment, sir! 1000 Baht Barfine in CIB...:rolleye0012:

Read careful Hector! For service girls the bf is 1000 THB. Also when you takeout other girls for LT, before midnight, you pay 1K. All other options are 600 THB, which is equal to CS snd WN. B)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Read careful Hector! For service girls the bf is 1000 THB. Also when you takeout other girls for LT, before midnight, you pay 1K. All other options are 600 THB, which is equal to CS snd WN. B)

14 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Have fun, sir!:hi:

4 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Read careful Hector! For service girls the bf is 1000 THB. Also when you takeout other girls for LT, before midnight, you pay 1K. All other options are 600 THB, which is equal to CS snd WN. 

Dan, if you take a girl to a Check Inn Bar room upstairs is there an extra charge for the room beyond the barfine?  If you bring a hostess (not service staff)upstairs before midnight is the barfine 600 or 1000?

Do Cindy's, Why Not, and Chaos 9 have on premises rooms and if so is there an extra charge for the room?

42 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Dan, if you take a girl to a Check Inn Bar room upstairs is there an extra charge for the room beyond the barfine?  If you bring a hostess (not service staff)upstairs before midnight is the barfine 600 or 1000?

Do Cindy's, Why Not, and Chaos 9 have on premises rooms and if so is there an extra charge for the room?

I'm not sure (I expect they have) about Chaos9, but all other bars have short-time rooms available. For that reason, they've named the stairs at CIB the 'Stairway to Heaven' :biggrin:

It's common to charge a fee for usage of the room. I don't know how much exactly (since I never use them) but think it's around 300/400 THB.

At CIB, only the BF for Long Time with a regular girl is 1000 THB. Can't imagine you'll take a girl for LT and wanna spend it upstairs (called short-time room for a reason). So for short time it'll be 600 THB.

Hope this is clear for you :good:

5 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

'Stairway to Heaven' :biggrin:

Thanks Dan! :biggrin:

So taking the Stairway to Heaven with a Service Girl is a 1000 baht barfine, a 300-400 room charge, and probably 1500 for the girl?

But if you have a hotel room where you can bring the girl I suppose the best deal at CIB is a hostess (non-service) for 600 barfine after midnight and probably around 1500 for the girl for short time?  And about the same for Cindy's and Why Not?

In Pattaya if using the short time room it is best not to use the word barfine and instead say room while pointing upstairs.  For example at Duangjai on Soi Pothole in Pattaya the room charge is 300 baht which includes the barfine and the payment for the girl is about 1000 baht.

What makes things confusing is that in some bars the combined room/barfine fee is cheaper than a barfine to your room. But in some bars there are separate room and barfine charges.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Thanks Dan! 

So taking the Stairway to Heaven with a Service Girl is a 1000 baht barfine, a 300-400 room charge, and probably 1500 for the girl?

But if you have a hotel room where you can bring the girl I suppose the best deal at CIB is a hostess (non-service) for 600 barfine after midnight and probably around 1500 for the girl for short time?  And about the same for Cindy's and Why Not?

Almost correct ... except for ST you can take any hostess to your hotel also for 600 THB before midnight :crazy:  Only LT before midnight = 1K.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2023 at 6:07 PM, Dan Miller said:

Yep, service girls love to be barfined! As obviously this happens not as often! Barfine = 1000 Baht, for both ST and LT.

Yep, sir, i have read thoroughly and CAREFULLY, sir! You write: "Barfine = 1000 Baht, for both ST and LT." You write: 1000 Baht for BOTH! So, i take a Girl for a SHORT time and pay the SAME as for a LONG time! Your words, sir: "For BOTH!" Clear and dinstinct - in no uncertain terms! CIB-Barfine is very expansiv, sir!:Hmmmph:

1 minute ago, HectorSonOfTroy said:

Yep, sir, i have read thoroughly and CAREFULLY, sir! You write: "Barfine = 1000 Baht, for both ST and LT." You write: 1000 Baht for BOTH! So, i take a Girl for a SHORT time and pay the SAME as for a LONG time! Your words, sir: "For BOTH!" Clear and dinstinct - in no uncertain terms! CIB-Barfine is very expansiv, sir!:Hmmmph:

Correct: "Expensive"!

32 minutes ago, HectorSonOfTroy said:

Oh please. Feel free to doubt me, but since you make it quite clear to not understand the difference between a service girl and a regular girl, I guess @Pdoggg will know enough :biggrin:

Anyhow, have a good one.

8 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Oh please. Feel free to doubt me, but since you make it quite clear to not understand the difference between a service girl and a regular girl, I guess @Pdoggg will know enough :biggrin:

Anyhow, have a good one.

Oh no, sir! I take your words very seriously! Really! 1000 Baht Barfine ShortTime, for an ordinary girl in CIB is very expensive, sir! I hope you are not angry at me for taking your words seriously?:notfair: I will avoid this bar, sir!:mad0216: Thank you for your understanding and have a nice time, sir!:hi:

1 hour ago, HectorSonOfTroy said:

Check-Inn Bar Bangkok has been removed from my list!:close_tema:TOO EXPENSIVE! :mad0216:Thanks to "Dan Miller" for the warning!:hi:

The waitresses (service girls) are 1000 barfine but the girls who are not waitresses have a 600 barfine, same as Cindy's.  My guess is 2/3 or 3/4 of the girls there are not waitresses.

10 minutes ago, jamesp said:

These are the service girls James. They wear different sets of clothes from the other girls. Looks a little less sexy (in the beginning of the evening), but when you buy them some shots of tequila, anything can happen :party0049:

15 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

This inspires me to think that we should create a topic dedicated to definitions and assistance for newbies, aimed at helping them grasp the fundamental definitions and gain a better understanding of the ladyboy environment.

It probably would be good to have a newbie section. On the other side, many newbies are too lazy to scroll through topics to find an answer and same questions are asked over and over again :rolleye0012:

8 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

This inspires me to think that we should create a topic dedicated to definitions and assistance for newbies, aimed at helping them grasp the fundamental definitions and gain a better understanding of the ladyboy environment.

Here is a Question Area although most questions might be better in an existing topic since topics get overlooked by people who don't browse by the View New Content Method

Questions

But a thread of basic FAQs would be a good idea if someone wants to put it together.