Well Known Posters You Have Yet to Meet.

bumblebee

well, if you're asking whether i've seen your face reflected off a mirrored table top upon which some panty-less go-go dancer gyrated, then i suppose i'd have to say, yes.

:party0011:

but otherwise, no, i don't believe so.

:drinks:

And what lovely dancers they were too  :happy0065: , did you remember to pay the check-bin?  :biggrin:

• 9 months later...

I have only met a couple of guys off this forum , one was a great laugh , the other a right clown who thought he knew everything and to hear him talk he had fucked everything worth fucking , gave it big ones about this that and the other , took me two hours to dump him, sure when or if he reads this he will know its him I am talking about as I was quite rude to him to shake him loose.

I met a few guys off another forum and I am sure they post here in some form or another, I reckognise a few names as being the same or similar , the best guys I have met did come from elsewhere Travis Bickle, Wild Rover, Old Lover , Ghost of Steptoe , Rinzler all great guys and not as I pictured them at all especially Steptoe who really helped me out as I was pretty much out of my depth with the girls at 1st ,he showed me the best way to approach them , how to minimise spending on top quality birds and even took me to central along with another Aussie who I cant remember his name and walked into a shop and just pulled a bird in Starbucks who was minding her business having a coffee .

I hope to meet some guys off here on my next trip who will help broaden my horizons.