How Many Weeks without Hormones are we away from a Reality Check?

bumblebee

Bumped into a "ladyboy" tonight, well she was last time I checked 4 weeks ago, but suddenly the 5 0 Clock shadow and mustache was obvious along with the short hair.  Fookin' hell I thought, such a change in such a short time span.  While I would have been all over "her" 4 weeks ago, suddenly there was no attraction whatsoever. 

Your thoughts on similar experiences?

suddenly the 5 0 Clock shadow and mustache was obvious along with the short hair.  Fookin' hell I thought, such a change in such a short time span.  While I would have been all over "her" 4 weeks ago, suddenly there was no attraction whatsoever. 

At 5 am with a good pair of beer goggles on everything is fine once again 

Four weeks?  Short hair?  Five o'clock shadow?  Mustache?  Hmmm...four weeks in the monkey house without the often used daily double dose of birth control pills, or regularly administered shots?

There's a lot of variation in the presentation of male secondary sexual characteristics in LBs.  The real femmy types don't exhibit all that much facial and body hair.  Hormone supplementation enhances that even more, adding overall softness and perky, budding A-cup breasts with mocha/rose-colored puffy nipples...(dammit, now I'm getting a hard-on...).  I'm sure that the femmy's unaltered hormonal profiles are more typically female than male to begin with, which likely explains a lot of their gender orientation as well.  Hormones or no, LBs with thicker stubble than me scare me...now, back to those mocha/rose-colored puffy nipples...

• Upvote 2