Mouth Moy Bar(beside Vassa bar): Between Soi 13/3 & 13/4

bumblebee

I have spotted a few ladyboys sitting outside here late on in the evening. Probably best to check it out from 11 pm onwards. There is a boy agogo/cabaret bar called Vassa and outside on the right as you look at it is an outdoor section where LBs hang out, drinking and chatting. The owner says the bar has no name.

It's down the soi on the right as you walk up Soi 13/3 from Beach road.

post-106-0-68725100-1393513235_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-99720400-1393513062_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-65373600-1393513127_thumb.jpg

Gogo on the left, the LBs are usually on the right.

post-106-0-57134900-1393513152_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-51542300-1393513203_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Arguably the holy grail of LB bars for guys who want to have a relaxing drink outdoors.  Large Chang and Leo are 70 B, yes you read that right, and the owner Moo or one of the ladyboys in attendance comes around with ice when they see it's required.  There is a mix of freelance ladyboys and passing femboys, no hard sell. You can call them over if any take your fancy.  The only drawback is that the toilet is in a nearby hotel (5B) but at those prices who is counting.

Myself and Eroticadventurer spent an interesting couple of hours observing a part of Pattaya that many don't bother to check out.  Vassa bar is the gay bar next door it turns out, but you won't miss this bar to the right as you approach.  Apparently there is no name for the place.  The ladyboys said they work Beach Road but they all seemed pretty cool and there was no edge to the night.

Highly recommended for anyone who fancies a relaxing outdoor beer in a ladyboy/femboy environment. :drinks:

• Upvote 3

Sounds good to me B B,  nicely spotted   :drinks:

It is a handy option to fill the gap between Soi 13/1 and Walking St.  Unbelievable that big beers are 70 B in that area of any part of Pattaya for that matter outside of supermarkets and convenience stores.  The owner seems very friendly and as mentioned kept us supplied with ice without having to ask, nice touch.

Here is a photo I posted earlier.  We sat to the right of the bar with the high seats on those plastic seats that can be seen stacked.

post-106-0-07962400-1394093830_thumb.jpg

And by night.

post-106-0-32418900-1394093860_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-20495800-1394093880_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

For some reason, even though it is obvious from the pictures once you have been there, I didn't realize it was in the alley between Soi 13/3 and 13/4 about half way down both sois. Palmer's Restaurant is on the 13/4 end of the alley and you can see the sign for the tattoo shop in BB pictures on the 13/3 end of the alley.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.928126,100.876384,3a,75y,22.36h,82.57t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sp-GXM2R082MYJ3AaqUfnXg!2e0

Went last night with a friend. No LBs there at 9 and 11 PM. But we gave it one more try at 11:45 and there was a good selection with a few lookers. They set a couple of tables up across the alley from the small bar and we sat with several LBs at one of the tables. They pulled a couple of the typical plastic outdoor chairs off a stack of chairs for us to sit when we arrived. I noticed today the back of my shirt was dirty in several spots so a bit of house cleaning maybe in order if you get a chair off the stack.

LBs kind of come and go from Beach Road. Some stick around longer than others. So there is turnover of girls during the evening. They sell some nasty Thai moonshine that comes in Sangsom bottles. A big bottle is 160 baht and a small one 70 baht. I'm not sure the LBs even like the stuff but we went though a few bottles :help: along with a few large Leos.  I was nicely hammered when I left a bit after 3 AM. Not sure when the place closes. Probably when they have no more customers?

• Upvote 2

I took a detour past on my way to Stringfellows at about 10 pm and although it (N0 name bar) was busy with falang enjoying the cheap beer there were no LB's unlike the night before when BB and I were there.........

xyzzy am glad you persevered........quite a night out considering earlier you thought you may not stay out to long

• Upvote 1

I took a detour past on my way to Stringfellows at about 10 pm and although it (N0 name bar) was busy with falang enjoying the cheap beer there were no LB's unlike the night before when BB and I were there.........

xyzzy am glad you persevered........quite a night out considering earlier you thought you may not stay out to long

Yes I went to the doctor yesterday and instead of behaving I tortured my body more.

It appears there is no point in going to No Name Bar until at least 11 and last night that was too early.

I still prefer No Name bar as it adds to its cachet value ,besides any bar thats that far under the radar shouldn't have a name anyways

Good point GT and I guess we can refer to it as both names. Not the bar for everyone but don't we pride ourselves on not being everyone. Hope you found the fried chicken place by the way.

For my sins it makes sense for me to go past it when walking home from PBG..............

So despite being exhausted after a long slog of 16 kms where BB would not allow  me to drink until reaching "home"/ PBG.

I could not resist rehydrating further at this interesting little bar.

Was early about 10:30 .........loads of young femboy/boyfems there.gearing up and making up for which ever bar they might work in...........They made space for me and my 70 Baht big Leo....

Nina the tall rough looking LB was the only one there.......once the femboys went off Nina came to have a chat......no pressure or request for a drink...in fact when I offered she declined telling me she already had one.........anyway we landed up chatting for ages and eventually shared another 2 Leo's.......she is an absolute sweetie......fun and interesting

Around midnight the place was packed out with about 12 Ladyboys and they were all still there when I left at 1 am.........

• Upvote 2

So despite being exhausted after a long slog of 16 kms where BB would not allow  me to drink until reaching "home"/ PBG.

KenW refered to BB's strolls in Phnom Penh as forced marches.    :sign0181:

EroticA, Great intel on Mouth Moy Bar! 

These are places you would expect to find off the beaten track, but it's less than a minutes walk from Pattaya Obsessions.

Good point GT and I guess we can refer to it as both names. Not the bar for everyone but don't we pride ourselves on not being everyone. Hope you found the fried chicken place by the way.

I did In fact find it unfortunately I was about 14 hours too late or 26 hours too early as it actually doesn't usually open till 4pm and is closed completely on Sundays , but will return today thanks again for those pinpoint directions

For my sins it makes sense for me to go past it when walking home from PBG..............

And how good did that first mouthful feel after our trek along Beach Road? :drinks::biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Didn't go out till 1AM last night.

Left LaBamba at around 3, and decided I'd pop in for a cold one at Mouth Moy.

Quite an ecletic mix of customers, at the table was what looked like a gay boy, a ladyboy, and a lady smoking a shisha.

At the bar were two Thais getting quite drunk on a bottle of something, maybe a cheap Thai whisky bottle refilled with even cheaper stuff.  I'd toast glasses with them but when shaking hands the fem boy scratched his fingernail against my palm; guess I must be handsome.

When going with a friend get the large beers as a small Leo was 55 baht while a large Leo is only 70 baht.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

BB sure beats the 220 Baht for 1 San Miguel at Dave Club......and to add insult to injury went there on the only night (Wednesday) there was not a LB show...........needless to say it was 1 drink and outta there :confused0089: 

Ouch!

There is a club similar to Dave called NAB, between sois 5 and 6, between 2nd Road and Beach Road.

Think a tower of Heineken was priced OK, but hey in clubs like these you may very well want just one and out.