The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

The Terry Wogan answer is, I believe, he held the record for the longest putt ever televised? It was recorded during the old "Pro-Celebrity Golf at Gleneagles Golf Club (I think) and was around 45 yards or so.

Correct Mr C. This reassures us you haven't had your brains fucked out just yet.

The word 'twitter' was coined when, and by whom?  I'll be generous - you don't need to give me a year, not even a decade - just a century will do.

sounds like it could have been in Canterbury Tales , Chaucer.. middle ages  , no idea of exact century 

What was Lieutenant Columbo's first name?

Actually this was investigated and someone blew up a TV scene shot of his Police ID ... i think the pundits agree it was Frank  from memory. GarryD was correct in that no one ever called him by his first name

Come to think of it i dont think his dog had a name either

Actually this was investigated and someone blew up a TV scene shot of his Police ID ... i think the pundits agree it was Frank  from memory. GarryD was correct in that no one ever called him by his first name

Come to think of it i dont think his dog had a name either

Your right TC in saying it was Franck, and your spot on with this "someone blew up a TV scene shot of his Police ID"

Gaz is also correct in saying nobody called him by his first name

btw, just finished Into The Wild, excellent!

The book or the movie?

Actually, BOTH are very well-done.....Krakauer is a great writer.

Nevada is the state I was looking for, sorry for the confusion......I saw an article that said it's 115 miles to the nearest McD's from land in northeastern Nevada.....you have to drive all the way to Oregon to get a burger!