At the beach with Linly

JaiDee

Just reminiscing a little bit here guys, came across these beach pics in my hard drive from many years ago.

Anyone else remember Linly?  An extraordinarily beautiful Ladyboy who lived and worked in Phuket around soi Bangla and soi Tequila, post-op from an early age.  It would not be easy to find anyone, of any gender, who is sexier than this.  Last pic is my fave.

post-107-0-42013700-1389541737_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-70652900-1389541752_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-34872500-1389541762_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-60249600-1389541773_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-35815400-1389541783_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

Yes, JD, I've met her in Phuket - although never barfined her. She had a Norwegian boyfriend who use to fly her there in the summers. Not sure if she's still with him though. 

Heard that she still dances on the platform on Soi Bangla once in a while. Saw a photo of her from last year and she's still gorgeous.

heh, should have known this topic would catch YOUR eye, RX!  You've always had good taste :hi:

One thing that can't be seen in these pics is her personality;  not sure if she has changed at all,  but at that time she was seriously one of the nicest, most friendly girls you could ever want to meet. No attitude whatsoever. 

Yeah, she was really something BB......I remember looking down into the camera lens at her and saying to myself "wow."  And also hearing 'cha-ching' in my mind because I knew people would love her as much as I did. There were very few who actually made me do a double-take like that when I looked into the camera; Som from Kings Three comes to mind as well. Maybe Ponlien from Chiang Mai also?  Oddly enough, all 3  were posties; having no way to produce testosterone tends to leaves many post-ops super-gorgeous and the most passable of ALL ladyboys.

Yes, she is/was lovely to look at. Maybe "super gorgeous" and "most passable".

But for a man of my type sans cock removes all attraction I could ever have for someone. I have no interest whatsoever in a LB being passable. If she passes, ie people think she's a girl, I may as well have a girl, an ordinary girl. I want someone on my arm who is clearly, and everybody knows is clearly, different.

Just my weirdness, I guess.

no Ken, I am the same way and lots of others have said this before;   why be with a 'cut' LB when you can have the real thing?  For myself I would much rather have a lady than a post-op LB, but that's just me; some guys like the posties as well.

Quick story about Linly I have told before;  about a year after I took these photos I was back in Patong Beach and it just happened to be Loy Khratong. I was on the beach and thought it was fascinating, literally hundreds of those large white balloons lifting off into the sky for hours on end, and I was alone so I wanted to share that moment with someone.  Lin was a good friend of mine and always pleasant and courteous with me [although I had never slept with her] and she  was dancing at soi Tequila, per usual.

So I walked up there, said "hey, come on down to the beach and watch this with me, it's beautiful" and she did, and we shared a lovely couple hours on the beach having a beer or 2 and watching the show. A friend of hers with some french guy came by so we all sat there chatting and it was one of those perfect Thailand nights we all know and love.

After it ended I felt kind of obligated to stay with her, took her away from the bar and all that, so we were walking back to my hotel right there on Beach Road; but both of us fell kind of uncomfortable, but too shy or nervous to say anything. Finally she broke the ice and said "J.D., I know you really don't want to take me home;  why don't I just go back to work?"  I agreed and she walked back to Bangla, and I think i gave her a tip or something.....and away walked one of the most gorgeous creatures in the whole country,  but someone I *still* had no interest in.

Again, classy, nice, friendly, beautiful, even clairvoyant......the whole package. Just for another guy.

From the "three most beautiful post-op TS I know'' file, here is Som from Kings Castle 3 in Bangkok.  Post-op at age 17; we did these pics when she was about 19, I remember my hands were shaking looking down the lens at this one, she was literally the most beautiful person I had ever seen or worked with at that time.

And yet,  after this photo shoot ended, she says to me "I don't have to go to work tonight if you want me to stay here."  And I said ''naaaa, that's Ok"  as she looked perplexed.   Just didn't see the point.

post-107-0-74796300-1389782965_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-56606900-1389782978_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-87690400-1389782987_thumb.jpg

JD, I remember when those photos were first posted on the old ATS site, and also again in the forum. While you haven't mentioned it yet, by this time Som had been quite experienced in p4p and you coined the term "Shark eyes" for look, and probably attitude.

I did come across Som many years ago - I think it was KC3 - she was quite business minded - quite the contrast to Linly. While Som was probably more physically beautiful than Linly, in terms of the whole package Linly is more attractive.

I would guess than Pon Lien is your no. 3 most beautiful postop.

KenW, it's different strokes for different strokes and has nothing to do with weirdness. Just as some are really attracted to lbs who are much more boy than girl, some of us prefer postops, and they are not the same as being with a gg.

Ponlien is indeed my number 3, and in fact of all three she has an air about her that is just unmistakeably female. That person was literally born into the wrong body. I remember she came down to BKK once from Chiang Mai and I was due to meet her at the Thong Lor metro stop for some lunch. I spotted her well before she spotted me, and I just remember her walk from a distance; it was more gliding than walking, 100% feminine and gorgeous in every way, and100% female.  I could probably dig out some 'before' pics of her but don't have any 'afters', which is when she REALLY became the gorgeous specimen she is now. She could take a person's breath away, I know she did for me.

Som......those 3 pics were from 2003, when she was just 19 years old. I got her back for a re-shoot 2 or 3 years later and boy had she changed.  Was still pretty, but the smile and the innocent, perky kid were long gone and her attitude and look had hardened dramatically. That's when I coined that term, which I know you don't like,  but I guess you had to see just what I saw in her eyes while taking her pics. She worked in Hong Kong as a female street walker for many years after that and from multiple reports from farangs as well as ladyboys who ran into her over the years she went way downhill, really fast.  She would be about 30 or so by now.

My stance on what posties do with their own bodies has changed drastically over the years , from not liking it and hoping they wouldn't,  to not really caring one way or the other WHAT they do these days.  I guess you had to meet as many as I did in those years [well, YOU have, but most punters haven't] to see how many were changed irrevocably and how many weren't happy later on after the operation and would tell me so; it was pretty sad for me to see and to hear. But of course that's not always the case; Ponlien and Linly were always very happy in their new skin and I am sure many girls who choose that route are as well.  Best of luck to all these girls and I hope they find true happiness in whatever they choose to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Linley is still on Soi Croc. Gained some weight, but still gorgeous. Very talkative with a good command of English and a good sport.

GAINED SOME WEIGHT!!! My goodness, so unheard of. So unacceptable. Yuck, yuck, yuck. 

Would any of you like to see pix what's happened to me in the past few years?  :biggrin:

Linley is still on Soi Croc. Gained some weight, but still gorgeous. Very talkative with a good command of English and a good sport.

Thanks for the update Insearch,   If you see her again and have your smart phone on you, show her those pics and see if she remembers taking 'em please.