Wawa

SLBT

Guys, I had a question and wondered if any of you sex-perts could assist some… 

Is Wawa (post-op) still around ?

I feel she may just be doing the odd movie but I would love to hook up with that wee spinner… 

Cheers lads

A mere orniment…. lol

Most probably a futile search BB…. I suspect she is in Bangkok somewhere

You might try asking some of the long time lb performers at Alcazar. Wawa was working there and freelancing p4p. One of her showgirl friends may know where she is currently. Take along a photo to jog their memory! :biggrin:

Someone who may well know Her whereabouts would be Martin, can't recall his forum name but He always walks around with crutches these days and makes an appearance at the odd party or two. They were quite an item going back a number of years back. 

• Upvote 1

Entrox ,  just came to me in a blinding flash   :biggrin:

Is Entrox still in Pattaya? He hasn't posted anything for ages - he used to put up great videos on Youtube, and yes he was dating Wawa for a while, but it was a number of years ago.

The blinding flash must be referring to the number of photos he used to take! :drinks:

The last time I seen Entrox, Rxpharm was at Palms party in Sensations bar early November 2012. He still wears His trademark white singlet vest  :biggrin: .

:drinks:

The last time I seen Entrox, Rxpharm was at Palms party in Sensations bar early November 2012. He still wears His trademark white singlet vest  :biggrin: .

:drinks:

Thanx for that Tel. :drinks:  I was gonna post yesterday that I had a chat with Martin last year in Sensations, just could not remember which party it was :unsure: