The Limerick Thread

pdogg

Quite the contrary Mr. Cox. I'm saving myself. I will be there in less than 2 weeks and boy oh boy do I have an itch on.  :biggrin:

his wanking routine's been disrupted
his semen production corrupted
in Thailand this lover's
girl hides under covers
the second his balls have erupted

:character00292:

Perhaps there is no bearing between DC's limerick & real life? Because it rhymes does not mean it happened. I'm betting DC never dropped Nancy for anyone. Especially no new girl, they normally don't start work as the bar is closing.

How am I am going Dixon? Is Sam barking up the wrong tree or have I fucked up again?           B)

On the contrary Paccie. As the bar was closing Nancy (for the first time the whole night) looked like she was getting frisky. She came from the back of the bar grabbing and rubbing (perhaps adjusting) her member then went immediately to Mr. Cox and put her arms around him. That's when I decided it was time to sling out of the joint.

How am I am going Dixon? Is Sam barking up the wrong tree or have I fucked up again?

La Bamba's new starter called New

who's tenure days so far are two

this girl is delicious

4 shots so nutricious

she's stunning and curvy, all true

:clapping:

Note: This being the Limerick Thread, can all comments be done "limerick stylie"  :db: