1. 1. Who Do You Like Best?

• Rose
    • On
    • We We
    • Cherry
    • Yo
    • Wan

Here's Division D.

Turns out there are six in two divisions since there are two #8's and also DT forgot to add his favorite girl to the Top 20 thread.

Let's start with Rose. BumbleBee reports that she's back at Famous Bar.

Click the link to Deep Throats Top 20 thread if you want to see her girltool!

post-19-087992000 1304263155.jpg

My vote goes to Rose. I'm thrilled to hear she's back at Famous Bar, as that will definitely make it easier to find her on the next trip! I've heard from others that she can be a YMMV proposition, but for me she DEFINITELY took the poll position.

What is a YMMV?

Sam is probably not part of Generation KY nor a valley girl. Probably Gen Booom Booom. Your mileage may vary! :geek::roadrage:

Rose is running away with this division and will be paired against one of the second place finishers from another division in the Elite Eight.

I should have gotten around to posting this earlier, (sorry lads), but I'm pretty busy at the mo & this looked like it could potentially become a very long post, because I've got quite a lot to say about two of the girls in this division, namely 'We We' & 'Rose', so I've finally decided that I'll only go into detail if requested by other FM's, because the terror of sitting down & writing an esay has been inducing avoidance.

But that said, as much as you all might think my choice as got to be 'WE WE'... Er, well... It isn't, she's badly shit her nest & has consequently just dropped to the bottom of my 'shit list'... Six words immediately spring to mind, 'greedy' (& ungrateful), 'attitude' ( which was piss poor), liar (constant), Thai boyfriend (maybe the reason for the first three), Sponsor (who's probably been taken for a ride)... The game's a bit different when playing on her home turf with her 'jocks' behind her. =@

And as I'm sure a few Fm's here are aware, (from 'that other site'), that a little while back I had a severe slanging match with 'Rose' & I ended up shouting at her to "Go fuck herself"!.. loudly enough so that everyone could hear it on the only night that I've ever seen Famous bar packed to the gills... I really had to 'dirty up' their bar thread over this & we even had round two again a few day later, which ended up with her screaming uncontrolably & then fleeing from the bar??!.. Dust & pebbles was all I saw as she propelled herself up the Soi as fast & as far away as she could get!... Anyway, this was all because the girls were instructed by 'Lita' to be unfriendly to certain types & certain individuals (so it wasn't the poor girl's fault). However, the next time that I ventured to the bar was on an afternoon alone... And has mentioned on another thread here, the other girls & HER couldn't have been sweeter & it stayed that way until the boss arrived & then they all silently carried on with the their business, (Just like the childen's story when the toys stop playing when a parent walks in the bedroom). Anyway, I had a long chat with 'Rose' & as it happens, she is absolutely lovely!, a real Sweetie, I tell you, I was really tempted!!! If I wasn't so hung over & exhausted I'd have gone for it, for sure! :angel:

So one girl goes right up the list & the other one goes down!.. But neither of these girls could possibly win this division anyhow, because.... Cherry's in the group!... And I just think she is absolutely, drop dead fucking gorgeous!!.. Look at that face, that's just sheer beauty & radiance!

While I'm here, I initially thought this thread was going to be about what motivates our decisions & tastes for these girls, I think that was Ken's original brief?

And we really have got the same tastes DT, it's quite uncanny!:hi:

And we really have got the same tastes DT, it's quite uncanny!:hi:

Shhhh! People are beginning to talk... it's been noticed that you and I have never been seen together in public in the same place at the same time. I don't want the rumors to get out of hand, like they did with the "Are Pacman and Stogie actually the same person" threads that were all over TLF a couple of years ago.

Right, the ‘not so’ lovely We We… I hope you’re reading this DT it’s taken a long time to write.

Has I said before, as soon has I'd unpacked from the Pattaya boozathon, I raced all the way over to We We’s village on my motorbike & wasted 3 hrs getting there because of her shite directions (remember I said it’s a 30/40 min journey) & I was completely drained & hung over too … I’d made a real effort, yet I could detect a bit of attitude… And something told me to turn around there & then, but I didn’t… After all these years I’m still a fool!

To fill everyone in We We lives in a village called ‘Baan Thii’ & it’s just outside of the city of Lampun which is not too far away from CMX (I used to cycle the journey for a bit of exercise). Anyway, after having a great time with her in Patts & thinking how sweet she was, literally days earlier, I thought I’d pay her a visit as I knew she was going home for Songkrang & I was entertaining the idea of having a passable katoey hanging around for a bit… Well, I managed one night in a really spit n' sawdust, local shithouse of an outdoor, village gay bar, with the frostiest bunch that I’ve ever met in any village in Thailand!

So here goes...Just as DT & myself said earlier on, she’s affectionate & real 'girlie' & she initially came over as being ‘really not suited’ to the bar scene’, but now I’m not so sure.

You see, I know her village, it’s a good place; good people who are double friendly & double polite … But there were no smiles for me in this local bar? I was smiling at them, they didn’t smile back and they didn’t even want eye contact either? All that happened was that they primed her up to ask me to buy them beer every time I went to the toilet!.. Fuck, these places are usually over friendly? I’ve used village bars here before, loads of times, I had a pisstank of a friend who lived in this village & he’d dragged me around virtually ever bar in this place.. And do you know what; I’d never been tapped up for a drink once, in fact it’s the complete opposite, they want to get you one all the time, so much so, that it’s embarrassing.

So the answer: One of them is the local boyfriend, or they are at least friends of his... It’s the only answer… Now you might think, ‘why would she take me there’? Well the thing is they just do, I’ve been in so many completely inappropriate situations in this country & a few times in the past I’ve been given, ‘that knowing smile’ by ‘the other guy’, from across the bar!? It’s a silly game… And BTW, as Paultain has made a point of emphasizing, 99% of LB’s will have a young, good looking ‘gay’ Thai over a Falang any day of the week, even if their ultimate goal is to one day be with a straight guy… We’re usually just the meal ticket… Please remember that! :o

She flew up to CMX as she couldn’t be bothered with the bus & she was, in her words, “Doing a Tabian Bann”, (getting her name registered on a property), yet she pleaded poverty asking me for money to stay & drink with her friends at the end of the night rather than leave with me (rude & discourteous) & I gave it to her… And then she even asked again for me to give her money to buy her friends a drink… Her shitbag friend’s who had been treating me with complete & utter distain all night... And yet this wasn’t even a face saving exercise, this was a completely impromptu drink; we were originally only meeting up for a day time coffee. Shit, a few days later she even used, “I no money on phone”, as an excuse after not returning contacts, Liar, liar, pants on fire! =@

So the next answer: Rich, stupid Falang sponsor, paying wages, buying houses, buying airplane tickets & he probably thinks she’s going to sit at home like a good girl!?.. And she’s a liar… She’s got money! She’s back in the village buying fuckin’ houses! Plus, she was happier playing Songkrang water games with the local gay contingent rather than coming to see me in CMX. If she’d have knocked about with me for a couple of weeks I’d have paid the same money as I would have done in Pattaya, about 10/15K, plus everything else paid for too… Yet she couldn’t be bothered… She was no doubt pissing up the sponsor’s money on the Thai boyfriend! =@

Over the course of Songkran I suppose I fired 2/3 text messages her way, mainly asking why I hadn’t had any response & when I did get replies they were knee jerky, stuff like, “OK, sorry I was sick”… “Stay with family”… “I play water”… “What you doing now, I can come see you”?... Ah, the Thai boyfriend wants some money to start ‘getting on the piss again, I thought… So no, I just want an explanation now!

So in my last text to her I politely pointed out the inconsistencies… And I got the reply, Kurt, crude, rude! “Why you no give money! You no believe me. Not keep contacting me, good bye”! =@

Sounds like someone caught out to me? :hi:

• Upvote 3

Right, the ‘not so’ lovely We We…

This is classic, contemptuous behaviour. And it is all about FACE because she gets to demonstrate her power.

Her coterie of hangers-on would have been onto you in a second if they could have. They don't have the privilege of trotting out a spare farang for the spectacle of making them look a fool. They wouldn't dare fall out of We We's good grace for fear of her retribution. She is now a VIP in her village, she's now Hi So, the ultimate goal for any village girl. (Hi So = High Society, the aim of every Thai is to be Hi So)

I liked your comment about finding yourself in inappropriate situations all the time. It's only inappropriate for us, they love it... "look at me, I can bring farang to pay for drinks". And all her friends get a reminder of how powerful she is & give her the due deference that BIG FACE demands.

And you need to be careful not to embarrass her in front of her friends, you know how vengeful they are & how cheap it is to buy retribution.

I really hope her boyfriend gets to read this & realises what a fool he is being played for. These guys rarely discover what game they are caught up in until it is too late & they are being thrown off the balcony of their condo by her relatives. There was an average of 5 jumping farangs a week last year in Pattaya. All "suicides" of course. Saves a lot of unnecessary police work.

We We shows her true colours with her final text message - "WHY YOU NO GIVE MONEY?" Why indeed? You should know by now, no money, no honey.

• Upvote 1

These guys rarely discover what game they are caught up in until it is too late & they are being thrown off the balcony of their condo by her relatives. There was an average of 5 jumping farangs a week last year in Pattaya. All "suicides" of course.

Wow, this thread has sure taken a turn for the excellent. Great post Lung, sorry I didn't catch it earlier, but your story makes me suddenly see my encounter with her in a completely different way. She is a master at playing us, far better than I'd even imagined. The thing that she did wrong with me was to start "sniff kissing" within an hour or two our meeting. I didn't even know exactly what it meant at the time but I knew that something was fishy.

As one of the featured performers in a cabaret in Hua HIn, I would guess she got pretty used to the limelight and the Big Face as Paccers put it.

I'm sorry you had to take one for the team. And I thank Buddha she couldn't suck cock better than she did or I might have fallen for her myself and been the one that had to take one for the team.

I was howling at PMan's conclusion. I know there's truth to it, but the image of all these thai relatives hurling farangs from the parapets was just too funny in my mind's eye. I have a pretty sick sense of humor.

Thanks for your replies lads, they're much appreciated!

This is classic, contemptuous behaviour. And it is all about FACE because she gets to demonstrate her power.Her coterie of hangers-on would have been onto you in a second if they could have. They don't have the privilege of trotting out a spare farang for the spectacle of making them look a fool. They wouldn't dare fall out of We We's good grace for fear of her retribution. She is now a VIP in her village, she's now Hi So, the ultimate goal for any village girl. (Hi So = High Society, the aim of every Thai is to be Hi So)I liked your comment about finding yourself in inappropriate situations all the time. It's only inappropriate for us, they love it... "look at me, I can bring farang to pay for drinks". And all her friends get a reminder of how powerful she is & give her the due deference that BIG FACE demands.And you need to be careful not to embarrass her in front of her friends, you know how vengeful they are & how cheap it is to buy retribution.I really hope her boyfriend gets to read this & realises what a fool he is being played for. These guys rarely discover what game they are caught up in until it is too late & they are being thrown off the balcony of their condo by her relatives. There was an average of 5 jumping farangs a week last year in Pattaya. All "suicides" of course. Saves a lot of unnecessary police work.We We shows her true colours with her final text message - "WHY YOU NO GIVE MONEY?" Why indeed? You should know by now, no money, no honey.

Yes you're right Packman, from her perspective every situation's going to be about 'FACE' & for her friends too & I'd already twigged that, but she wasn't going to keep face at my expense, because in my opinion it shouldn't have been a face saving exercise for me (the spare Falang), at least not to this bunch of rude & unpleasant people publically showing their distain... And of course, I knew she wasn't skint... And she was the one who wanted to hang around while I fuck off back to Chiang Mai in the ‘wee hours’, so she can fucking well entertain them!.. If those silly little ‘monkey boys’ had have just gone out of their way a little bit, I would have bought them a drink without being prompted!

And all this after the night before actually having ‘Nok’ from La Bamba taking me out for a drink, buying food & packing my bags for me (I was a bit incapacitated with a foot injury) & then taking me to her bar in time to save me an extra day’s rent... And then feeding & buying me coffees all day until my cab came... HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A FUCKING DIFFERENCE!

She'd have been expected to show face anyway because she’s been away from home for so long & this was her local crew, something tells me she’d have ended up in that bar with or without me showing off & chucking money around... What do you think was going on over Songkran!?

I’d like to think the boyfriend is reading this too!

Are you sure on the figure of five jumps a week, I’d heard two?.. Which is still more than enough, at any rate!

Wow, this thread has sure taken a turn for the excellent. Great post Lung, sorry I didn't catch it earlier, but your story makes me suddenly see my encounter with her in a completely different way. She is a master at playing us, far better than I'd even imagined. The thing that she did wrong with me was to start "sniff kissing" within an hour or two our meeting. I didn't even know exactly what it meant at the time but I knew that something was fishy. As one of the featured performers in a cabaret in Hua HIn, I would guess she got pretty used to the limelight and the Big Face as Paccers put it. I'm sorry you had to take one for the team. And I thank Buddha she couldn't suck cock better than she did or I might have fallen for her myself and been the one that had to take one for the team.I was howling at PMan's conclusion. I know there's truth to it, but the image of all these thai relatives hurling farangs from the parapets was just too funny in my mind's eye. I have a pretty sick sense of humor.

Thanks DT!.. And it was the same for me too, she started all that cuddly, cuddly, snuffling sort of stuff way to soon at Koyo’s & I knew it too, but we still get sucked in don’t we... We want to believe it... And we want to think we’re the ones in charge too. Most of us pretend to be hardened ‘whore mongers’ when we’re really crying out for affection & they can see it & they prey on it!

I’m sorry I had to take one for the team too, mate!

I too have now got this graphic image in my head of the Thai family slinging the unwanted Falang off the balcony... Even the old granny in there too, It would be so funny, if it wasn’t so true... It reminds me of some cartons I drew some years ago now, I may well get around to posting them quite soon!

• Upvote 2

Are you sure on the figure of five jumps a week, I’d heard two?.. Which is still more than enough, at any rate!

Two, five, who cares, two a year is disgraceful. I was surprised at five but we are talking about a society that holds human life in low regard. So any number wouldn't shock me.

The latest ploy is to force bread down someone's mouth till they choke. Then the police report comes back that someone choked on their sandwich.

Anyone who promises his Thai girlfriend his eternal love is in for a shock just how quick eternity comes around. The more posts about this subject on more forums can only help save lives. Unfortunately, every guy I have ever tried to counsel always declares that "my girl is different".

Good luck working out if that applies to your girl or not.