11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Like Best?

• Rose
    • On
    • We We
    • Cherry
    • Yo
    • Wan

And all this after the night before actually having ‘Nok’ from La Bamba taking me out for a drink, buying food & packing my bags for me (I was a bit incapacitated with a foot injury) & then taking me to her bar in time to save me an extra day’s rent... And then feeding & buying me coffees all day until my cab came... HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A FUCKING DIFFERENCE!

That speaks volumes for Nok, both for her kindness in helping a fellow person (I nearly wrote 'fellow man'... blimey, I'll get myself banned) & also it bears witness to her intelligence. Nok has good business acumen & knows that her customers deserve help plus it can only be good for her bar. And having met Nok, I am sure she would do it if you weren't a customer though perhaps not take them back to the bar to save rent.

What is that adage the girls say? "Good for you, good for me"

Are you sure on the figure of five jumps a week, I’d heard two?.. Which is still more than enough, at any rate!

I can't be sure, it was quoted in another forum & I thought even for Pattaya, that sounded a lot. 260 per year! Not inconceivable though.

I wonder what reaction there would be if the western media revealed that many deaths in Pattaya from Thais killing their farang partners? People promoting racial equality would be up in arms, the social justice people would be in denial from the jump, oops, I mean from the start. And the old guys in love with their 24 yo Thai bargirl would be screaming to have the story censored & the media banned.

Reminds me of another old adage - "There are none so blind as those who do not want to see"

• 4 weeks later...

Rose wins this divison and will be paired aginst one of the second place finishers in the Quarter finals.

Cherry comes in second and will be paired against one of the first place finishers in the Quarter finals.

A great showing by Famous Bar taking the top 2 spots in this division.

Divisons A and B will remain open because there is not clear first and second place finishers in tghose divisions. Get out and vote cause your vote may put a ladyboy over the top!

Divison C girls still need to be posted.