La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Guest LaBambaBar

post-6837-0-54719300-1437844248_thumb.jp

post-6837-0-66615900-1437844253_thumb.jp

Club La Bamba

Simply ask La Bamba (via forum PM, email, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, or Line) for your CLB Member card + 5 Guest Cards.

As a CLB Member, you will give the Guest Cards to 5 friends.

When the friends come to the bar and show us the Guest Card, they will get a one-time only 20% discount from their bin1 – drinks and barfines included2.

We will notify you when one of your friends has used the Guest card.  You will then get the same deal as that friend.  That’s right – you will get a 20% discount on your next 5 bins3.

When all 5 Guest Cards have been used, simply ask us for more.  There is no limit to the number of Guest Cards for which you may apply.

Don’t worry if you are not in Pattaya now – you can get your 20% discounts next time you come on holiday3.  There is NO time limit on this offer.

Terms & Conditions:

1 Three-drink minimum order.  There is no minimum order for barfines.

2 Discounts apply ONLY to items on the drinks menu and to all barfines, but NOT to room rental.

3 CLB Members can only redeem discounts for Guest Cards that have been used in La Bamba AND for which the Member has received notification of use from La Bamba4.

4 The Member may redeem a discount if the Member visits the bar with a Guest who also uses a Guest Card.

Each card is individually numbered, and so can only be used 1 time.

CLB Members cannot use Guest Cards.

You can only be a Guest once (you cannot use 2 or more Guest Cards).  But you can then apply to become a CLB Member.

Any (actual or attempted) abuse of Member Cards and/or Guest Cards will result in the cancellation of all cards associated with the individual responsible for the (actual/attempted) abuse.

By applying for a Member Card or accepting a Guest Card, you agree to the terms stated above.

• Upvote 1

Guest LaBambaBar

Club La Bamba

Just to be 100% clear:

The member/Guest cards are NOT available in the bar - they are ONLY available online.

Check the video for contact details - or click on one of the links in the signature.

Guest LaBambaBar

CLUB LA BAMBA FAQ

Do I have to pay to join?

Absolutely 100% NO.

Why should I join?

Because you will get a 20% discount on your next 5 bills1.

Sounds good.  How do I get the discounts?

Simply send the 5 Guest Cards to people you know, and when they use them we will tell you.  For each person who uses a Guest Card, you get a 20% discount on one bill (3 drink minimum).

The 5 people I send cards to – do they have to be LB lovers?

Not at all.  La Bamba is open to everyone.  If you know someone who would like a nice drink in a bar with good music and a relaxed atmosphere, send them a Guest Card: man, woman, ladyboy – it doesn’t matter to us.

Do I have to bring the 5 people to La Bamba at the same time?

No.  They can come any time.  You don’t actually have to bring anyone.  You can come alone if you want.

What if only 2 people use the Guest Cards before my next trip?

Then you are entitled to discounts of 20% from your next 2 bills at La Bamba.

And if the other 3 use their Guest cards after my next trip?

Then we will save those 3 discounts for you – think of them as ‘in the bank.’

What if I only come to La Bamba just 1 time next trip – do I lose that 2nd discount?

No.  There is no time limit on when Guests and Members may get discounts.  If you don’t use all of them on one trip, they will be waiting for you on your next trip to Pattaya.

If I send a Guest Card to someone, but they do not use it, do I still get that discount?

Sorry, no.

What if I don’t come to La Bamba for a year – or 2 years?

No problem.  Again, there is no time limit on when Guests and Members may get discounts.  Anything you are entitled to claim will be ‘in the bank.’

If I don’t join Club La Bamba, can I still come to the bar?

Absolutely 100% YES.  Club La Bamba is just a way to reward existing customers while encouraging new customers.

Can I get the Member/Guest Cards in the bar?

No.  Online only.  Check the videos we have posted for different ways to apply.

I don’t know 5 people.  Can I still join?

Seriously?  You don’t know 5 people in the entire world?  Well, maybe you could use this as a way to make friends.

Wouldn’t it be easier if you just opened the bar and made everything free for customers?
555 – eff off.

1 see Terms & Conditions

Seriously, I read the first couple of lines of this promotion', and then gave up because I don't understand it? Maybe I AM stupid, but who gives a fuck. Would I be right in saying, that I have to sign up and give cards to say, Jimslim, DaveDuke, PD, SiamSam and Seven, then hope they go into the bar and buy at least 3 drinks, so I can claim a discount when I buy 3 drinks??? 

If that is the case, why would anybody be bothered with the hassle, and why would any of those guys want to buy more than 3 drinks so I can save 20%??? So in other words, if beers were 100 baht each, I/they would have to spend an extra 100 baht to get 60 back, meaning I/they am actually 40 baht out of pocket. Why not just have promotion nights where certain beers are half price, and you don't have to sign up. Christ on a bike, maybe I am just being stupid, but surely this is a case of the tail wagging the dog???

Extremely confused. :huh:  :mad0245:

Guest LaBambaBar

Perhaps you shouldn't have given up reading so easily.

Your 'Guests' are also getting a 20% discount on their bin.

You have 5 Guest Cards, and are entitled to a 20% discount on a bin for each card they use, so you will get 5 discounts.

What you, along with many other tourists, don't seem to realise is just how low this low season actually is.

The only way many bars will survive is by expanding their customer base - by reaching out to the customers who are in Pattaya, and also the ones still to come.

What La Bamba is attempting to do is reward its existing customers, and encouraging them to introduce new customers. Is that so difficult for you to understand? We did want to send the ladies out to You Buakhao, Soi Diana, etc. with the business cards (incl. maps), looking for likely customers. I'm sure many a customer would be charmed down to Soi Yamato once approached by Sindy. Or Jen. Or Nancy, & etc. Unfortunately, the cops are cracking down on LBs in the street, so that was a no-goer.

However, we shall happily continue charging you the full price for your Sangsom and soda, then you won't have to hurt your poor little head worrying about it.

Oh, and for your info, and everyone else's - save the advice on how you think we should be doing things for some other bar. THIS is what we are doing - if you don't like it, well, who gives a fuck?

What you, along with many other tourists, don't seem to realise is just how low this low season actually is.

There's more Chinese in town but I reckon theyre not popping into LaBamba.

Is the reason the season is so low is because of a lack of Europeans with the Euro taking a pounding?

Of course  the ruble took a worse pounding than a guy on the receiving end of Nancy's weapon of ass destruction but I don't think the Ruskies were ever a major component of LaBamba's customer base.

I doubt the coup has hurt sex tourism.  Maybe the get tough policy on too many border runs has an effect?

• Upvote 2

However, we shall happily continue charging you the full price for your Sangsom and soda, then you won't have to hurt your poor little head worrying about it.

Oh, and for your info, and everyone else's - save the advice on how you think we should be doing things for some other bar. THIS is what we are doing - if you don't like it, well, who gives a fuck?

For your information, I was not giving out advice, just an opinion. It is not my bar or my business, so why should I give a fuck. And no, I won't hurt my poor little head worrying about it, as with an attitude like that from La Bamba Bar, I shall jolly well take my business elsewhere, no harm done to either party.

Guest LaBambaBar

For your information, I was not giving out advice, just an opinion. It is not my bar or my business, so why should I give a fuck. And no, I won't hurt my poor little head worrying about it, as with an attitude like that from La Bamba Bar, I shall jolly well take my business elsewhere, no harm done to either party.

I am now forced to agree with you in regards to the second sentence of your original post, though now we may remove the element of doubt contained therein.

Anyone who does NOT take the time to read a simple explanation, and then goes on to make shit up - and fantastically stupid shit, at that - is beyond help.

6 people each get a 20% discount - 1 of them gets an additional 4 discounts - and YOU have them LOSING money?  That's idiocy beyond even that usually found on LBP.

Can you not see that bars need to get more - new - customers in just to survive, and that relying on the same band of mongers (who are not even here for the most part) is a surefire path to doom?

You wrote a pile of shite and expected a 'Thank you very much, sir. Oh, how wonderful of you to take the time to read only the 1st 2 lines, sir.'

Instead, you got called on it.

And now you spit out your dummy.

Diddums.

It would seem there are plenty of people who DO want to take advantage of Club La Bamba - more each day.

If you want to lose out, go right ahead.

Guest LaBambaBar

Sign me up!

Will Nancy give me the card in one hand and put her girltool in the other?      :biggrin:

Will do.  And...you never know your luck!

:winking0023: