La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Guest Lumix

i long for the day when i walk in and Nancy, Sindy & Marsha  grab me and drag me upstairs for their own enjoyment !   ill be signing up to promotion nearer the time i visit as in not to forget.  Great promotion  :good:

Guest LaBambaBar

i long for the day when i walk in and Nancy, Sindy & Marsha  grab me and drag me upstairs for their own enjoyment !   ill be signing up to promotion nearer the time i visit as in not to forget.  Great promotion  :good:

Cheers!

If you sign up now, you could have all those lovely discounts working for you BEFORE you get here - then they will be 'in the bank,' so to speak...

p.s. Have reserved a set of cards for you, so just let me know when you need them.

Guest Lumix

Cheers!

If you sign up now, you could have all those lovely discounts working for you BEFORE you get here - then they will be 'in the bank,' so to speak...

p.s. Have reserved a set of cards for you, so just let me know when you need them.

Send them my way maestro 

Perhaps you shouldn't have given up reading so easily.

Your 'Guests' are also getting a 20% discount on their bin.

You have 5 Guest Cards, and are entitled to a 20% discount on a bin for each card they use, so you will get 5 discounts.

What you, along with many other tourists, don't seem to realise is just how low this low season actually is.

The only way many bars will survive is by expanding their customer base - by reaching out to the customers who are in Pattaya, and also the ones still to come.

What La Bamba is attempting to do is reward its existing customers, and encouraging them to introduce new customers. Is that so difficult for you to understand? We did want to send the ladies out to You Buakhao, Soi Diana, etc. with the business cards (incl. maps), looking for likely customers. I'm sure many a customer would be charmed down to Soi Yamato once approached by Sindy. Or Jen. Or Nancy, & etc. Unfortunately, the cops are cracking down on LBs in the street, so that was a no-goer.

However, we shall happily continue charging you the full price for your Sangsom and soda, then you won't have to hurt your poor little head worrying about it.

Oh, and for your info, and everyone else's - save the advice on how you think we should be doing things for some other bar. THIS is what we are doing - if you don't like it, well, who gives a fuck?

Very well said...