What's The Optimum Number of Beers

pdogg

It is impossible to know as if you can remember how many it wasn't enough. Beer is actually a time travel machine. You drink enough and you are magically transported to tomorrow and last night never occured.

I'm pretty good from about two to eight. Beyond that it sometimes isn't so good.

9 beers, 6 sangsom cokes and 3 of Lita's crazy shots and I am getting ready to start the night's drinking. :drinks:

Lita's Slippery Nipple shots which she makes with Baileys Irish Creme and Sambuca always push me over the edge. I will be doing fine drinking beer all night, feeling good after 4 or 5, and will end up at Famous, and Lita breaks out the damn shots. Everytime she does this to me I get so F'd up that I end up walking out of the bar without even saying goodbye. I can't tell you how many times it has happened, and the sad thing is that I fall for it every time. I will go back, knowing the shots will come out, and I tell myself NO before hand, but the temptation always wins, and I end up walking out. I guess I am just a lightweight. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

I find I notice the beer buzz more so in daylight than when it gets dark.  Even after 1 beer (Thai bottle) I can feel an effect, yet at night I can sit and have maybe 4 before it feels like it's getting me into the zone.

How many of us have been on a late night bender, and in the morning have no recall of clearing our bar tab.  The amount of times I have had to go back the next day and ask, but like not remembering how I got home I always manage to do it.

Guest JustSumGai

hmmmmmmm, a few Long Island Iced Tea's usually put me in a good place, 

there's time too ya know. A few in an hour, not good. And BB got a point there. Daytime, the heat, visual stimulus, I think ya just have more input as to it's effect. 

I can't drink beer really, tastes bad enough to me I drink it slow and hardly get a buzz.

ACTUALLY my fav buzz off booze comes from EverClear.  Seems to be different somehow.  It's a fine line between nice buzz and I think I'll have another, and another...

• Upvote 1