Theres just something about walking down there half drunk, when its already dark out and the anticipation pulsing through your veins not knowing who or what you will encounter

Sober, half drunk or fully there, I know there are a few guys on here who really get off on the buzz of going down that soi.  The LBs there are not really my type, so personally I can take or leave it.  :character0099: 

Sober, half drunk or fully there, I know there are a few guys on here who really get off on the buzz of going down that soi.  The LBs there are not really my type, so personally I can take or leave it.  :character0099:

[/quoted

Not always my type either , but its just more a case of the whole experience making me think "holy fuck I can't believe this place even exists, let alone that i'm here"

]

• Upvote 1

Indeed Soi 6/1 is not for the timid.  I'm glad I was completely naive about it when I accidentally stumbled down it the first time.  (My recollection of that encounter is in another thread, but I've pasted it below also.)  I have to admit, although somewhat traumatized by that initiation, I have been back twice - late at night, when the chemistry just didn't click with a sweetie at a bar beer, and I just wanted to be, umm, "man-handled"..?  :biggrin:

Ahh, yes, soi 6/1.  Funny story.  I had visited Thailand for several years (BKK and Phuket) before going to Pattaya.  During my first trips there I would partake of the, at times quite literally, in your face joys of soi 6.  After a ST at some bar I don't remember, I didn't feel like walking the gauntlet of soi 6 to beach road to have late night beer and gaze blankly out at the water trying to make sense of the debaucery that just happened, so I naively cut over to what I now know to be...pause...gasp, soi 6/1!  A very attractive LB who  could easily be a power forward on any women's college basketball team stepped right in front of me, forcefully grabbed my 19th century French author (Balzac), and breathily cooed in my ear in a decidedly masculine semi-whisper, "I want fuck you.  I want you fuck me."  Hmmm, what to do?  One doesn't want to be impolite.  I said how flattered I was, but that I had just cum, only 30 minutes ago.  Just up the road.  With a colleague of hers in the trade.  Not missing a beat, she leaned in even further, hand still in a strangle hold on my goods, and said, "I make you cum again."  Since the way she said it was more of an order than a promise, what choice did I have but to obey?  But, knowing that I needed to scrub at least some speed off this impending shunt, I asked if we could have drinks to take to the room?  She said, "Yes, I get."  So we went to the room.  There I worked the patented Soiboy charm on this 180 cm beauty (she really was striking...I just didn't want her to strike me!).  We had our beers, and I asked her questions about where she was from, etc.  Usually LBs like to talk.  As we talked we both stripped down to nothing and laid in bed.  Since our beers were almost finished, I asked if we could have more.  "Sure" she said, and proceeded to rather forcefully bellow through the closed door to a maid or somebody.  In a couple of minutes we had fresh beers and continued talking.  Eventually I did cum again, as did my new flame.  A good time was had by all.  It just goes to show, that behind the facade of a soi 6/1 glamazon there beats the heart of a simple village boy/girl who just wants love and tender affection...or the heart of a psychopath who will bite your nuts off...

• Upvote 4

Ah sweet dreams are made of this ...

My first two visits to 6/1 involved stopovers at a little back alley joint right near the Beach Rd end - forget name, have to see another thread to recall its name. Found a tall one with a full angel tattoo all down her back (no, no silver buttons). Scary. Good looking though she had some minor jaw alignment problem for which she wore a kind of wire mouthpiece. Lovely gal. Named Sandy. She was from the Muslim south and no longer young. Told me she was saving hard looking to the day when she is no longer attractive to custom, whence she will return home and open a business. A planner, nice to see.

She has the straightest most attractive cock I have ever known intimately. Magnificent.

When I had her in ST piss on me on the tiles of the bathroom, she gasped. Did it though, telling me after no-one had ever asked her to do that before. True or not I cannot say, but she seemed genuine, and why any need to lie about some trivia like that?

Unfortunately both visits with her were in the days before bumblebee taught me to never go out without a camera. So I guess I'm just gunna hafta go back see her again, armed this time with the paraphenalia for putting that cock on display for posterity..

• Upvote 3

Ah sweet dreams are made of this ...

My first two visits to 6/1 involved stopovers at a little back alley joint right near the Beach Rd end - forget name, have to see another thread to recall its name. Found a tall one with a full angel tattoo all down her back (no, no silver buttons). Scary. Good looking though she had some minor jaw alignment problem for which she wore a kind of wire mouthpiece. Lovely gal. Named Sandy. She was from the Muslim south and no longer young. Told me she was saving hard looking to the day when she is no longer attractive to custom, whence she will return home and open a business. A planner, nice to see.

She has the straightest most attractive cock I have ever known intimately. Magnificent.

When I had her in ST piss on me on the tiles of the bathroom, she gasped. Did it though, telling me after no-one had ever asked her to do that before. True or not I cannot say, but she seemed genuine, and why any need to lie about some trivia like that?

Unfortunately both visits with her were in the days before bumblebee taught me to never go out without a camera. So I guess I'm just gunna hafta go back see her again, armed this time with the paraphenalia for putting that cock on display for posterity..

It might have been The Mandarin which is one of, if not fhe first place coming up from Beach rd if memory serves me correctly