Memorable Parties: Oh What A Night!

bumblebee

Seeing that pic of Joy  whipping off the service team skirt,  brought back some memories - such a sweet kid.    Now sorting her life out and away from the P4P game (at least for now) and working "on the buses".  here are some recent pics of this super sweet midget all dolled up for going to work on the VIP bus and often to be seen between BKK and Issan where she serves the drinks & snacks onboard.

One little known snippet - I was actually on one of those buses that stopped at a rest/toilet point and I noticed a hostess standing outside with her back towards our exit, adjacent to where our bus had pulled up among a half dozen others.  I noticed her because of the sexily tight suit with the little hat and legs clad in 'hose and 5" pumps.   The other hostesses were nowhere near as well turned out and sloppy in comparison.   Only as I strolled off toward the toilet did I hear a call of "Boss, boss,My real name  - remember me?" turned around the very same girl was Joy.      Unfortunately not on my bus more is the shame.  

post-495-0-17621300-1377002678_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-76602800-1377002684_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

She looks sweet Mardhi. If it had been me I would have switched buses immediately. 

It was sorely tempting and she looked sexy as hell in that outfit, at least to me!!!   I was actually single at the time I was on the bus - Noon was history and the current encumbant not started.   I could have joined the 100kmh club by squeezing into the toilet compartment.  However as a decent(ish) sort of chap - it just was not cricket - not that that did not stop me thinking about it on the way from Korat to BKK as I was served my coca cola by a not so pretty GG wearing furry bedroom slipper things.  

• Upvote 1

Seeing that pic of Joy  whipping off the service team skirt,  brought back some memories - such a sweet kid.    Now sorting her life out and away from the P4P game (at least for now) and working "on the buses".  here are some recent pics of this super sweet midget all dolled up for going to work on the VIP bus and often to be seen between BKK and Issan where she serves the drinks & snacks onboard.

That lil' darlin' would make an 8 hour journey to god knows where all the easier .

She is a real sweetheart who never stops smiling I'm actually glad when I saw these pics that she's away from the scene lets hope she makes a go of it .

I remember the night at Marine Disco when she demolished about half a dozen packs of Fisho strings on her own , a cheap date instead of alcohol she was on a strict diet of crisps , nuts and Fisho's .

Thanks for the update Mardhi that pic brought a smile to my face .

That lil' darlin' would make an 8 hour journey to god knows where all the easier .

She is a real sweetheart who never stops smiling I'm actually glad when I saw these pics that she's away from the scene lets hope she makes a go of it .

I remember the night at Marine Disco when she demolished about half a dozen packs of Fisho strings on her own , a cheap date instead of alcohol she was on a strict diet of crisps , nuts and Fisho's .

Thanks for the update Mardhi that pic brought a smile to my face .

The change for her is good, indeed very very good.   I also hope she lasts the course and does not return to the scene, at least with her last group of mates who set her on the wrong path.   Joy is a great kid and deserves better - still to this day, I have not seen a better, friendlier service girl in any bar.    She really does light up any room with her smile and spirit.  

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Anaconda opened to great fanfare with a party that coincided with Kliome's birthday in early November 2011.  It was the party that kicked of what became known as Party Season to some of us, the busy time in Pattaya in November.  This particular party was in mid November of that year, Noon's birthday judging by the Baht necklace thingy worn proudly around her neck. 

post-106-0-83887800-1433020196_thumb.jpg

post-3403-0-86803000-1433020335_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-56698500-1433020337_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-29506900-1433020339_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-36150900-1433020341_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-32668100-1433020343_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-12185300-1433020345_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-22213900-1433020347_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-92044200-1433020348_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-76924200-1433020350_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Nice pix of Anaconda during its short lived life. The little gal next to Noon in the first pix turns me into a complete savage. Man oh man is she something!!! Whew. I frequented Anaconda a few times. Never saw her. What an absolute doll. 

Nice pix of Anaconda during its short lived life. The little gal next to Noon in the first pix turns me into a complete savage. Man oh man is she something!!! Whew. I frequented Anaconda a few times. Never saw her. What an absolute doll. 

Nuoy. She was in Guess Bar most of the time, but  did some apperances in Anaconda.