What Are You Doing On The Fourth Of July

pdogg

I'll be painting the windowsills around my house, then the garden fence, then the gate posts.

Then I may go for a pint of Guinness, I will raise a glass to our American friends.

Don't you go to work Ciobha?  Or do you keep LB hours and paint by street light these days??????

Many Americans have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow.    :character00274:

4th of July means the beach, or a BBQ, perhaps hanging out with friends drinking a few cold ones.   :drinks:

Here in Cambodia, I'm working tomorrow.   :notfair:

Have fun guys!   :biggrin:  

Used to be an annual event party at Guess/Anaconda Bar.   Now they probably don't even know where America is on a map :huh:

It's 4pm in Pattaya and I only got up about an hour and half ago, so far I'm still in my boxers.

The maid knocked a short while back so I have fresh towels but haven't used one yet.

The curtains are still drawn and I've just had my Weetabix and now onto my second coffee.

I'll consider stepping outside the room after dark.

To be honest, most days are like this...

Happy '4th of July' to those in the fast lane  :hi:

Often wondered what it is like to be over-seas on the 4th.  Seems like my str8 ex pat friends in Philippines all get together with their wives and celebrate US style...

Here in California, I  will be doing the traditional bbq around the swimming pool with family and friends...alas no fireworks as those commie pinkos in the LA City council won't allow...lol.

Happy 4th of July to All

All the best to our American members.

Thank you as my member needs some cheering up as it hasn't been active since Thailand.

I just stuffed my face with two large grilled burgers, mac and cheese and a couple or Redhook ESBs. Pure vein clogging food I don't allow myself except on special occasions and when I'm in Thailand. :blink: